YouTube and favorite Video Links (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

that was really fun. i wish i did it again. thanks goes to larry for the great camera work

It looked much better in person :D impressed by the quality of video with a still camera. :) Cole also did most of the trails in 2WD when most folks were locked and in 4. The trails were dug out pretty badly and very sloppy. His tires made a huge difference and pulled great even in the sand which is tricky to drive on.

Awesome video! If the club ever needs some semi-professional video equiptment I can help.
costa easter 2008 040 (2).jpg

Awesome video! If the club ever needs some semi-professional video equiptment I can help.

DUDE, lets go make a video. I kidded Holden about giving him some goggles and ratcheting him to the roof while we drove through the mud hole. He laughed and poked his head out the sunroof instead.

Above water or below, we can do it. I have all the professional video editing equipment as well. My father used to do some freelance National Geographic work and gave it up last year and gave me all of his gear. I could never afford this stuff myself and it just collects dust in my book shelf.

DUDE, lets go make a video. I kidded Holden about giving him some goggles and ratcheting him to the roof while we drove through the mud hole. He laughed and poked his head out the sunroof instead.

Above water or below, we can do it. I have all the professional video editing equipment as well. My father used to do some freelance National Geographic work and gave it up last year and gave me all of his gear. I could never afford this stuff myself and it just collects dust in my book shelf.

I see a "Jump" contest next trip out...

Just a few Dan

LOL... :lol:

It's not a Cruiser video but one of my favorites, sure does sound great comming from him !

YouTube - KOLO TV End of Broadcast Day

Makes me want to pack up the cruiser and tour some National Parks across the country. I need to start working on some sponors now for gas money next year :D

Guy here on mud w/ a passion for loud noises. He'd be right at home in my house.

YouTube - HORNBLASTING GONE WIRELESS!!

YouTube - Locomotive Horn Comparison Test

This was a fad going around where kids were putting train horns in vehicles. It was funny to watch some of the videos but I can imagine how mad and aggrevating that was to have it done to you. Scared the *hit out of some folks going about their business. They were outlawing some of these companies selling the kits :whoops: Some of those horns push some insane dbs.

YouTube - Train Horns Cause Terror On The Streets! Episode 4

YouTube - Horn Blasters

This was a fad going around where kids were putting train horns in vehicles. It was funny to watch some of the videos but I can imagine how mad and aggrevating that was to have it done to you. Scared the *hit out of some folks going about their business. They were outlawing some of these companies selling the kits :whoops: Some of those horns push some insane dbs.

YouTube - Train Horns Cause Terror On The Streets! Episode 4

YouTube - Horn Blasters

LMAO... that's TERRIBLE... even hit a guy on crutches???? ouch!

me

LMAO... that's TERRIBLE... even hit a guy on crutches???? ouch!

me

I can see how it would make you jump out of your skin. I was coming from Gueydan yesterday HWY 14 where it runs along side the RR tracks. I was in the 80 AC blowing, radio jamming and a train blows his horn coming up behind me didn't see him or know it was there but I almost swerved right off the road for a second there. In the middle of no where with nothing going on it caught me off guard. :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom