You have been SPOTTED! (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Spotted this today on Worthington Ave off South. Looks like a truck a younger guy in the club used to have. Didn’t know if he still owned it. Sun has def beat it up over the years since I last saw it. I think @Mtbcoach may have been the one who helped build the rear drop down tire carrier.

DF9AFD77-0887-4FE5-8F07-D0721C6EA743.jpeg

DBA462A8-0CB2-4967-9E63-29466FDC6BAA.jpeg

It is for some repairs at h&h. Dont know what kind but it was there last week

Definately Mehai’s truck or used to be, havent heard much from him since he left wilmington.

Definately Mehai’s truck or used to be, havent heard much from him since he left wilmington.

Only met him the once.... great guy

Spotted this today on Worthington Ave off South. Looks like a truck a younger guy in the club used to have. Didn’t know if he still owned it. Sun has def beat it up over the years since I last saw it. I think @Mtbcoach may have been the one who helped build the rear drop down tire carrier.

View attachment 1745510

View attachment 1745511

Kinda looks like the 80 Romania Cruiser used to own.

Doubt anyone else silly enough to have done it, he was convinced it would be easier to use considering his limitations. When we tested it, it was easier for hime tp get the tire in/off the carrier from that height. I still have the brackets to finish it so he could use an ATV winch to raise/lower/secure it but he disappeared on me. I tried to track him down once but let it go, if he was happy how it worked for him, who am I to want to do more...

American Tobacco trail today around 6:45

IMG_1095.JPG

American Tobacco trail today around 6:45

View attachment 1747585

That was Heather and Avery (Wife and Daughter) in Son Jacob's LX (formerly Eric's). It has pretty much been our main car for the summer while he has had our Prius V in Moline. :)

A rash of Cali cruisers,for some strange reason.

20180719_113726.jpg

20180719_111322.jpg

20180719_113441.jpg

Lots of west coast stuff around here.

20180720_172642.jpg

White 94? 80 series on 440 beltline in Raleigh at 12:15 pm today (Sunday) Exited onto 64 east. Driver honked horn at me. New England Patriots decal and hitch cap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom