Yo brooklyn cruisers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm off weekends now. We should get together somewhere. Maybe the shop in Brooklyn. I'm sure everyone needs something done to their trucks. It would be cool to take turns getting some things done each other's rigs. Oh, and have a couple of beers or eight

I'm up for it. Also, any idea how to add another NYC Mudder to the thread (@jet200)?

Thanks for chiming in,

J

well I just picked up a Wit's End / Landtank spare tire relocator..

am chasing some codes as well - 0420 and 0120 - so wouldn't mind breaking out the tester with someone who knows more than me

I can also help out with the beers

It's actually designed by Adam Rutherford, not LT. One of the few things I don't manufacture.

thank you for the correction, and my g*d @NLXTACY you have big ears. your response, from West Hills CA, to an obscure East Coast club thread came approximately 1 minute after I posted - what's your secret, or are you in the neighborhood

#impressive

well I just picked up a Wit's End / Landtank spare tire relocator..

am chasing some codes as well - 0420 and 0120 - so wouldn't mind breaking out the tester with someone who knows more than me

I can also help out with the beers
We can figure it out. I have heavy duty battery cables and a knuckle rebuild kit waiting to go in. Wouldn't put you guys through a knuckle rebuild unless you have something equally as messy to do. Might be fun, though!

I'd definitely partake in at least part of a knuckle rebuild. mine are freshly serviced, not by me due to the brakes seizing up right before a trip so the local shop did it.

are you thinking next weekend?

looking forward

im usually around on the weekends

I was directed to this area of the forum from someone who posted in my thread - FZJ Shopping - Potential Purchase to inquire about a local and reputable shop to have a look at the LC I was looking at. Do any of you guys have a suggestion as to where I could take this before I purchase? As I said in my thread it's only $2k so it's not breaking the bank, however I would like to avoid a potential monetary sinkhole. I checked and there's a few Toyota dealers around as well, which could be an option. Thanks in advance for any help.

no meet up yet, im around this weekend
ask for mechanics , i use this guy junior at 321 McGuiness in greenpoint

Guys I spoke to Ray - we are thinking maybe a Tuesday night meetup this week, around 8:30pm in Williamsburg. Thank includes you @jet200

James
917-640-2502

We should;d do it at Daves shop

Sounds great I'm in, and thanks Dave

So so far we are meeting at Dave's place 360 Scholes St, Brooklyn, NY 11206 tomorrow night around 8:30. That ok with you @BrooklynFJ80 ?

Looking fwd

J

dave told me it was going to be raining tonight . does that matter? i wont have my rig with me anyway .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom