Yellow legged frog... End of rubi and fordyce??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

They just are not going to stop until there is no where for anyone to go.

I guess we should all be happy to spend our day at the local city park or maybe stay inside and play video games. Oh wait, why are we an obese nation???

Jack

They just are not going to stop until there is no where for anyone to go.

I guess we should all be happy to spend our day at the local city park or maybe stay inside and play video games. Oh wait, why are we an obese nation???

Jack

Yeup!!
Sad reality!!
How are you supposed to fight completely IRRATIONAL logic?! THIS is RUNNING THE COUNTRY for god sake!!
We play by the rules, make nice and are good stewards of the land and don't "rock the boat" w/ the enemies.... And they keep KICKING OUR ASS!!!!

Its time to start fighting back... But HOW do you do that?!

Infuriating!!!!

I wonder if the legs on the Yellow Legged Frog are as tasty as the legs on a plain old bull frog?! :D

I wonder what these same idiots would do if an endangered anything was found in the middle of say Washington DC? Funny fawkers they are.

I wonder what these same idiots would do if an endangered anything was found in the middle of say Washington DC? Funny fawkers they are.

Laws don't apply to them, CLEARLY!!!
This country is SO BACKWARDS at this point its almost laughable!!

Kind of interesting that according to their maps, the frog apparently doesn't like the Tahoe basin. Imagine that????

I love how they are blaming non native trout for the decline and that there is no proof that any of the outdoor activities enjoyed by man is responsible for the decline, yet they want to shut us out anyway because we MAY have an impact that has yet to be proven. As you said Keith, how do you fight that kind of logic?

Jack

Kind of interesting that according to their maps, the frog apparently doesn't like the Tahoe basin. Imagine that????

I love how they are blaming non native trout for the decline and that there is no proof that any of the outdoor activities enjoyed by man is responsible for the decline, yet they want to shut us out anyway because we MAY have an impact that has yet to be proven. As you said Keith, how do you fight that kind of logic?

Jack

That's actually the same logic applied to the eldorado routes.
There had been NO impact, BUT... There was the "potential" for impact to the meadows!!! WTF?!?
Not to sound dramatic, but if all the Sierra trails go.... We're outta here. I know there's tons of other wheeling in the desert etc....but one of the biggest draws for us to stay here (besides the club :)) are rubicon and fordyce and the eldorado trails. This just bugs the living s*** outta me that all this crap is happening!!

There's no sound on this Harry!!
What's the jist?

Got to send this guy a thank you,

The sheriff of El Dorado County is revoking the US Forest Service's ability to enforce the law in his county due to the number of complaints he has received.

HOT DAMN!!!!
He's my new HERO!!!

He gets it, he knows that there is no way they can deal with all the issues it would create and all the " civil disobedience it would cause"

Think about it the Forrest service has how many cops.. They will be calling him for backup on something he disagrees with...

Need to support this guy any way we can and forward this to everyone you can...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom