Yankee Toys Fall Gathering Oct 8 to 11 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Registration is now open, Must preregister for this event. No onsite admissions.
YT FG Registration – Event Registry

378B0BC9-432C-4924-9FD9-A7509366294A.jpeg

Just the driver.

There are plenty of significant others and kids.

Just registered last evening; haven't missed a FG for some time now. I camp with the same group and it's always a blast. We often walk into the trails around the campsite to watch the hard core guys tackle the extremely gnarly trails there. Definitely the hardest place to wheel that I've ever been at and the trails seem to get harder every year. On the other hand the stockish runs seem to be pretty good according to guys I camp with. Made it over to Swanzey a few times before it got closed and that too was an interesting venue.
It's a long ride from PA no matter which route you choose. I've done 209 to 84 into CT then north to VT, 81 to 84, 81 up to Binghamton and then the interstate to Albany, then route 7 through Bennington and Brattleboro over into NH. I enjoy the drive on route 7 and that has pretty much become my favorite route. Great scenery in October. I figure around 6 hours give or take. The camping area is large, the showers nothing to write home about. It's not unusual to have to deal with some rain during the event. Not sure who designs their shirts but they are always cool and well done. It's a pretty good and open social event in the evenings. I wouldn't miss it for the world.

Maybe I missed it but what is the location of this event? Gary i see you referenced NH?

It's in the very southern part of New Hampshire not far from Peterborough, close to the town of Dublin.

I was up there two of the last three years. Plan on making it three out of four. It is beautiful up there that time of year, the trails choices are as mild or wild as you want, and the people are great. It is a long ride though, but well worth it IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom