X2 Northstar Group 31 AGM model number? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hoping someone can point me to the correct model number for the Group 31 X2 Northstar AGM battery that fits in the Slee tray for the drivers side on my 2016 200. I have a few Batteries Plus stores that aren’t to far away and these seem to have good reviews.
Also, any recommendations on purchasing power wire and supplies to run to the rear of the vehicle?
Thank you
Eric

Edited to add the A on the end: NSB-AGM31A

I'm in a rural area, so I use Amazon for all of my wiring stuff.

Here is what I have in my notes for Northstar batteries: North Star AGM31A / AGM35

Edited: please see Gaijin's clarification below on the A on the end.

Last edited:
NSB-AGM31

I'm in a rural area, so I use Amazon for all of my wiring stuff.

Here is what I have in my notes for Northstar batteries: North Star AGM31A / AGM35

Not sure if the A at the end has some meaning, like post location??

The NSB-AGM31A has terminal posts instead of screw threads: NSB-AGM31A

HTH

Just a FYI most auto parts stores sell screw on stud to post adapters should you not have access to the model you want.

Thank you for the information. I will check to see if Batteries Plus offers that model or if I need to order it elsewhere.

Hoping someone can point me to the correct model number for the Group 31 X2 Northstar AGM battery that fits in the Slee tray for the drivers side on my 2016 200. I have a few Batteries Plus stores that aren’t to far away and these seem to have good reviews.
Also, any recommendations on purchasing power wire and supplies to run to the rear of the vehicle?
Thank you
Eric

SLI31AGMDPM

Just a FYI most auto parts stores sell screw on stud to post adapters should you not have access to the model you want.
Do you know if these screw on post adapters create a lot of added resistance? Thinking cheap metal...?

SLI31AGMDPM

This is an option as long as the studs don’t interfere with the Slee top bracket. Anyone running this model with the Slee bracket? Wouldn’t want it shorting.
Thanks
Eric

I'm running the Odyssey, so I can't say with certainty, but this battery with the extra studs does look like it would interfere with the Slee extended brackets.

This is an option as long as the studs don’t interfere with the Slee top bracket. Anyone running this model with the Slee bracket? Wouldn’t want it shorting.
Thanks
Eric

Yes, multiple people, including me.

S0Mzogd.jpg

I'm running the Odyssey, so I can't say with certainty, but this battery with the extra studs does look like it would interfere with the Slee extended brackets.

It doesn't.

Last edited:
I stand corrected.

Do you know if these screw on post adapters create a lot of added resistance? Thinking cheap metal...?
The ones I have seen are lead like normal battery posts. But then again it would be wise to do a hands on before buying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom