X-Mass Tree run!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

rusty_tlc

Dain Bramaged Member
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
Trail: This isn’t a run per se, this’ll be a chance for us to get together to go and cut Christmas trees in the Lake Davis area and have a little fun in the snow.

Date: Saturday, December 9th

Meeting Time: 9:00 am Leave Time: 9:30 am

Meeting Location: .The gas station at Hallelujah Junction. Take US 395 North, from the spaghetti bowl it’s 23 miles to Hallelujah Junction. Take the Hallelujah Junction exit. The gas station is the only thing there.

Trail Difficulty: 1-2 Depending on snow conditions.

Additional Equipment needed: Bring lunch, a camera and what ever you need to cut and carry a Christmas tree. California charismas tree cutting permit. Permits are available at Hallelujah Junction.

Duration of Run: We should be off the trail around mid-afternoon.

Tread Lightly / CB Channel 3

BBCNN

Sounds like this will be a good trip, too bad I have to be in San Diego during that time. Have fun. Not sure how much snow is up there, but probally just enough not to get you in to any trouble.

I'm going to try to be there, hopefully the MT sliders I ordered will arrive by that time.

I don't think you will need sliders for this trip. ;)
I know, but I don't want to be the only one with a Completely stock LC there :lol:

Great run today everyone! It was great to see and meet some fresh faces. Had a blast!

Thanks Dan (Rusty) and Jack for leading and sweeping!!!

Dan

Good times indeed.

Jack

Hey all from Fallabama hehe

Im all for next Year by then My oldest duaghter will prolly come with us with in her 89 toyota 4x4 truck just gotta teach her the does and donts on throttle control LMAO my whole family had alot of fun on that run and was great meeting everyone that went on the run am looking forward to doing more runs with the club Red 40 Dan Roflmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom