www.root45.com is online! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FYI the "arizona" album in the junkyard is now my other truck. I'll shoot some more pics of what's left of the burnt lv this weekend and send them over for her gallery

Also "Mike's 67 wagon" is what the burned wagon used to be. Don't know if you want to x-ref this history anywhere.

And lastly "Arizona ebay" dated 9-20-05 was "mike's" at the time and has now gone to Idaho? or Ohio? I'll let ya know as soon as I figure it out.

Last edited:
TreeRoot have I told you lately...

That you site is freeking awesome!

Beautifull dude... Beautifull!

Quicker browsing capability too... swapping servers sped it up! Congrats!

Is this the one you are curious about? Album_064:
PB040023.JPG

Last edited:
treerootCO said:
I found that one searching index of directories on the internet. Ken Eshelby's webpage http://130.94.161.162/ hax0r skills :D

fj45-64.jpg 29-Feb-2004 14:46 54k

http://130.94.161.162/Images/LC/fj45-64.jpg

That was my old 1964 FJ45LV. You can see one of my FJ55's behind it. Man... that was some time ago. Wish I would have kept it. One of these days we will have another. I have missed out on a few good deals since that time.

Mike,

Never noticed the left turn signal blinking when i hold the mouse over the main pic. Very cool! Nice little touch.

Dave

That is one cool website. Nice job.

I noticed the other day you were setting up some space for some of the other 45 models, the SWB and LWB pickups. Anyword on when that will be ready? I'd like to get mine up there.
PMK

pygpen said:
I noticed the other day you were setting up some space for some of the other 45 models, the SWB and LWB pickups. Anyword on when that will be ready? I'd like to get mine up there.
PMK

That would be great!

Great site!

been slacking on the other 45s but the LV gallery is sitting at over 5,000 pics!! :eek:

google linked to my image gallery for the first time last week as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom