WWW.OEMGENUINEPARTS.COM (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for coming aboard.

I have a question right off the bat. When I go to your parts link above I see that the furthest back I can go for a vehicle year is 1984. This is common with Toyota dealerships. What do I do about parts for earlier vehicles?

Thanks.

There's some other websites with full EPCs that you could get the part #s from.

We do have a complete Electronic Parts Catalog that is proprietary to Toyota Dealers. These EPC's are the most accurate and go back to the 1960's. You can send your parts request here and we will do our best to locate the part(s) you are looking for. You can supply a VIN to make the lookup easier but we realize this is not always possible due to the amount of vehicle modifications being performed.

I have a question right off the bat. When I go to your parts link above I see that the furthest back I can go for a vehicle year is 1984. This is common with Toyota dealerships. What do I do about parts for earlier vehicles?

Thanks.

We do have a complete Electronic Parts Catalog that is proprietary to Toyota Dealers. These EPC's are the most accurate and go back to the 1960's. You can send your parts request here and we will do our best to locate the part(s) you are looking for. You can supply a VIN to make the lookup easier but we realize this is not always possible due to the amount of vehicle modifications being performed.

Thanks.

In addition to the Electronic Parts Catalog, we also have in our possession, Paper Catalogs that go back even further into the late 1950's to early 1960's. Remember the TOYOPET CROWN? Toyota's very first vehicle imported to America and a complete and dismal failure due to its top speed of a whopping 45MPH!!! We have a catalog for that.:rofl:

I do have pdf's of the fische pages for my 40's, so I typically have the OEM part numbers. I just did a test with an active part number and that worked fine on the above link. It would be nice to search by VIN, but as I find with most dealerships (and pretty much everyone else), your site doesn't recognize FJ40 VINs from the 70s. If a person doesn't have a part number, are you saying they should just put in a request via the contact e-mail address?

Thanks.

There's some other websites with full EPCs that you could get the part #s from.

In addition to the Electronic Parts Catalog, we also have in our possession, Paper Catalogs that go back even further into the late 1950's to early 1960's. Remember the TOYOPET CROWN? Toyota's very first vehicle imported to America and a complete and dismal failure due to its top speed of a whopping 45MPH!!! We have a catalog for that.:rofl:

I do have pdf's of the fische pages for my 40's, so I typically have the OEM part numbers. I just did a test with an active part number and that worked fine on the above link. It would be nice to search by VIN, but as I find with most dealerships (and pretty much everyone else), your site doesn't recognize FJ40 VINs from the 70s. If a person doesn't have a part number, are you saying they should just put in a request via the contact e-mail address?

Thanks.
Yes. I can also be contacted by direct email at my office. stevew@pagetoyota.com or stevew@pageimportexport.com
I have paperback catalogs for Model Years 1969 FJ40L-A, FJ40LV-A, FJ55LG. I'll do what I can to help. I've been working at this dealership for 29 years.

I just ordered two 17848-xxxxx from another source. They don't show on your website. I would say they aren't available but I'm holding them in my hand, any idea why I can't pull them up in your system.

Edited now that you have part number.

Thanks

Last edited:
I just checked the part number with Toyota and it shows the part as "part not found". This usually indicates that it has been discontinued. Can you tell me what vehicle this applies to? Was it purchased from a Toyota Dealer or an aftermarket supplier? I do know it is the gasket for
Carb to Air Cleaner.

I just checked the part number with Toyota and it shows the part as "part not found". This usually indicates that it has been discontinued. Can you tell me what vehicle this applies to? Was it purchased from a Toyota Dealer or an aftermarket supplier? I do know it is the gasket for
Carb to Air Cleaner.
Are these for a fork lift?

I find with most dealerships (and pretty much everyone else), your site doesn't recognize FJ40 VINs from the 70s.
VIN is a specific format numbering system that is required by Federal regs, starting with MY1981. There is no standardized VIN before then, only a serial number that may or may not reflect vehicle equipment, COO, plant, safety systems, etc.
Just sayin...

Do you ship all over the world?
We now ship internationally.
www.oemgenuineparts.com is pleased to announce that we will begin to accept orders from International Customers. Shipping will be via United States Postal Service or FEDEX only, for now. Some restrictions will apply.
1) Parts being ordered overseas must be USA SPEC parts still available from Toyota Motor Sales USA, Inc.
2) For vehicles older than 1981, part numbers must be provided by the prospective purchaser due to the unfortunate fact that the Toyota Electronic Parts Catalog has a deficiency with decoding VIN's before 1981.
We have access to a limited number of print catalogs that are still intact. I knew we should have held onto those microfiche and readers.:cry:
3) The following parts cannot be shipped to International Destinations: Sheet Metal, Large Body Parts, Large Exhaust System Parts, Large Interior Parts, or any other parts to heavy or to large to ship at a reasonable cost, Hazardous Materials or parts containing Hazardous Materials.
4) Shipping charges to be paid by the purchaser.
5) Overseas customers wishing to return any parts must pay return postage fees so please order only what you definitely require. The only exception to this is if a part or parts were shipped in our error.
6) The Promotional Code CRUISER1 will still apply for an additional 5% discount to overseas orders totaling not less than $20.00, not including shipping charges, when you place your order at www.oemgenuineparts.com .
We are an Authorized Toyota Dealership and can get parts for any USA SPEC Toyota vehicle and many overseas Toyota vehicles. We can crosscheck part numbers for Toyota and Lexus part numbers for compatibility to overseas vehicles.
These terms and conditions are subject to change and we will post those changes when they occur. If I remember. Old age and memory not withstanding. :bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom