WTB Tundra 18'' rims (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Recent TLC owner here looking to upgrade my rims and tires. I just bought a 1999 TLC and would like to park the factory 16's for the "fuller" 18's.

Thanks to all the gear heads on MUD, I'm comfortable saying 07 + Tundra 18's will fit my TLC. Will mount either Yoko Geos or Kumho R/V, but first I need the rims.

Thanks to anyone with info.

suggest moving to buying selling trading sticky at top. also, if you have not done so, check mud classifieds

Good luck and hope to see you on the trails.
Recent TLC owner here looking to upgrade my rims and tires. I just bought a 1999 TLC and would like to park the factory 16's for the "fuller" 18's.

Thanks to all the gear heads on MUD, I'm comfortable saying 07 + Tundra 18's will fit my TLC. Will mount either Yoko Geos or Kumho R/V, but first I need the rims.

Thanks to anyone with info.

How much you wanting to pay for some? I want to upgrade my Tundra. It would be wheels and tires though. Stock Bridgstones with 5k on them.

How much you wanting to pay for some? I want to upgrade my Tundra. It would be wheels and tires though. Stock Bridgstones with 5k on them.

If Griffin falls through let me know, I need a set of street tires so I can actually go long distance and not shred my KM-2's on my 12 hour journey to Key West and short sprints to NC.

Thanks,
Nick

18" tundra wheels

I have a set of four 18" tundra wheels that I would sell with about 50% tire life with Michelin LTX a/s 275/65-18 for $550.00 inc shipping. INTERESTED?

sorry for sticking this thread in the wrong section :doh:

Got my wheels Friday, brand new for $250 plus shipping. They will sit in the garage for a few weeks while I squirrel away some doe. Think I'll go with BFG AT's :hmm:

If your not against running tires not bought from a shop check Craigs, I was trying to find some larger tires and saw a good many of 18's for decent prices. Since f150s and the linke run 18s now many more people are running larger sizes. Be sure to post up when you find some tires.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom