Wanted WTB: Tulsa, Oklahoma / 2005-2009 Lexus GX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. GX470
Mileage
Alright folks, I'm in the market for a good condition 2005 through 2009 Lexus GX470.

I've missed out on a few good deals lately and I'm looking for some help adding a GX470 to the family.

I'd prefer to stay under 130k miles but will consider up to 160k miles for the right vehicle. Bone stock/mostly stock is preferred. Mild modifications are okay, but I don't want to pay extra for modifications I'd likely change anyway.

Willing to pay up to $15,000 for the ideal GX470, but obviously that's depends on year, mileage, and condition. I am also willing to travel up to 300 miles from Tulsa, Oklahoma for the right deal.

Requirements:

Maintenance up to date with records. (Shop/Part Receipts, CarFax, AutoCheck, etc.).

No more than 160k miles (Under 130k preferred)

Rust free.

Mechanically sound. (No powertrain issues or electrical problems).

No dash cracks.

No pealing paint (Obviously smaller paint flaws are to be expected with vehicles this old).

No Ash Blue Mica or Salsa Red Pearl (Wife's orders, not mine).

Preferred, but not required:

2007 through 2009 preferred if equipped with navigation, and any 2005-2009 non navigation. (Not a big deal either way).

Third Row Seats (If the price is right, I'll consider a GX470 without the third row, but I would need to source the third row elsewhere).

Good condition tires with 50% tread left.

Non torn seats. (Not a deal killer, but I would really prefer seats that aren't trashed).

Preferred colors in order: Cypress Pearl, Black, Silver, Gold.

Prefer Tan interior to black, but not a big deal either way. (Interior condition is more important than color).

Other details such as KDSS, rear DVD, etc are a bonus, but not something I'm overly worried about.

Let me know what you've got!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom