WTB Rock Sliders & Tire Carrier Carrier (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone have a set of rock sliders and/or a Spare tire mounting options for a 1994 they want to part with?

It was great meeting you guys last week!

Those may be tough ones to get locally, unless you are willing to keep surfing the web and waiting. I purchased a used rear bumper man years ago from someone who wanted another model, saved me $600 over new. I ended up purchasing sliders and front bumper new since I got tired of waiting. If patient they do come up from time to time on mud or local craigslist part outs. You can also gain a few inches by moving up the mounts on the spare under the bed, I have the parts for this if you want them, or if your interested I have an interior tire mount from slee I plan to remove soon. I paid $100 for it a few years ago I would let go for $60, currently use it for a Fire extinguisher and co2 bottle mount and need to find the tire mount. I does take up room in the back but is a option in lieu of a rear bumper tire mount.
1583773917161.png

I know if you would like white knuckle offroad sliders they give a cash discount and a discount if you go pick them up too!

Those may be tough ones to get locally, unless you are willing to keep surfing the web and waiting. I purchased a used rear bumper man years ago from someone who wanted another model, saved me $600 over new. I ended up purchasing sliders and front bumper new since I got tired of waiting. If patient they do come up from time to time on mud or local craigslist part outs. You can also gain a few inches by moving up the mounts on the spare under the bed, I have the parts for this if you want them, or if your interested I have an interior tire mount from slee I plan to remove soon. I paid $100 for it a few years ago I would let go for $60, currently use it for a Fire extinguisher and co2 bottle mount and need to find the tire mount. I does take up room in the back but is a option in lieu of a rear bumper tire mount. View attachment 2233856
Thanks for the ideas. I guess I’ll be Patient and wait for one to show up.

This one is available in the marketplace. Interior mount for spare. Another option is to get the Wit's End spare tire lift kit for the stock location if you're just looking for more clearance.

We are working on a group buy from 4x4 labs. Rear bumpers with spare mounts, rock sliders, etc. There's a thread here, says something about 60series bumpers but it's any of their products. 10% off and group shipping

This one is available in the marketplace. Interior mount for spare. Another option is to get the Wit's End spare tire lift kit for the stock location if you're just looking for more clearance.
Thank You, I’d like to do a rear swing out style. Still looking at options. The slee is idea but a little rich for my blood.

If you know how to weld, a set of trail-gear dom sliders can be made to fit the 80 series for under $300. Pretty much the cost of material. The outrigger comes pre-welded you just have to attach the extensions and mount to the frame. It’s a good weekend project if you can do it.

Last edited:
I have welding skills but already ordered a set of used 4x4labs rock sliders. However I’d like to build one of these if anyone knows where to get the parts. Looks like a bunch of these rear swing outs have been built and mounted to the stock bumper. The gentleman doesn’t have access to a shop anymore to build them, so it’s up to us. Maybe I could ask him for the plans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom