Wanted WTB in Phoenix (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Hi all,

Looking to buy a 93-97 LC/LX

open to other years if the right vehicle came along.

looking for the following

Preferably stock but beneficial mods like a lift or bumper are fine
Miles under 250,000
Clean Title.
Clean Carfax.
Not interested in a vehicle that needs work.
Minimal to no frame rust.
Interior in fair shape.
Not too picky on color or condition of paint.
Lockers preferred

Willing to travel or meet ~100 miles from Phoenix Arizona

I have a 1996 LX450 which fits a lot of your criteria. Mostly stock but has an OLD MAN EMU 2.5" medium duty lift and sits on ~32"x11.5" Goodyear Wrangler kevlar tires, ARB BULL BAR bumper (without winch...These vehicles hardly need one...ha), SleeOffroad sliders, custom roof rack made with opening over moonroof (very handy to reach what's up there), other small mods, 190K miles, clean title, clean Carfax (hit a mule deer once, but the ARB bumper was replaced and only a small hood dent was repaired), AZ-only vehicle with minimal rust where I've scraped here or there, aaaaaannnnnddd...STOCK LOCKERS (I wouldn't have bought it without them).

I live in Northeast Mesa, AZ. Let me know if you want to take a look. This is my first post ever on iH8Mud, so I'm gonna attempt some pics. I put $12,000 into "Lucy" to entirely rebuild the transmission, replace oil pan seals, get new tires, roof rack, new power steering pump, new distributer/plugs/wires, fluids flushed, etc, etc. Front seats need reupholstering ($500-700 total I've been quoted) and needs stereo and speakers (I have all new parts, but one of the many projects I have not finished). I freaking love this truck and trust it to hit the trail or drive to Canada tomorrow…It’s a tank. Looking for $12K, but needs the seats and stereo install…so $10K firm

IMG_20171006_065706943_HDR.jpeg

IMG_20200720_122304891.jpg

I have a 1996 LX450 which fits a lot of your criteria. Mostly stock but has an OLD MAN EMU 2.5" medium duty lift and sits on ~32"x11.5" Goodyear Wrangler kevlar tires, ARB BULL BAR bumper (without winch...These vehicles hardly need one...ha), SleeOffroad sliders, custom roof rack made with opening over moonroof (very handy to reach what's up there), other small mods, 190K miles, clean title, clean Carfax (hit a mule deer once, but the ARB bumper was replaced and only a small hood dent was repaired), AZ-only vehicle with minimal rust where I've scraped here or there, aaaaaannnnnddd...STOCK LOCKERS (I wouldn't have bought it without them).

I live in Northeast Mesa, AZ. Let me know if you want to take a look. This is my first post ever on iH8Mud, so I'm gonna attempt some pics. I put $12,000 into "Lucy" to entirely rebuild the transmission, replace oil pan seals, get new tires, roof rack, new power steering pump, new distributer/plugs/wires, fluids flushed, etc, etc. Front seats need reupholstering ($500-700 total I've been quoted) and needs stereo and speakers (I have all new parts, but one of the many projects I have not finished). I freaking love this truck and trust it to hit the trail or drive to Canada tomorrow…It’s a tank. Looking for $12K, but needs the seats and stereo install…so $10K firm

View attachment 2388091

View attachment 2388093
Attempted pm, but inbox is full.

Post some more detailed pictures? All body panels, interior, undercarriage, engine. What major work has been done other than what you mentioned already? Carfax? Rust areas? Lockers front and rear, can't remember if you listed that?

I am interested in purchasing as well. Want to ask some questions. Please call me 7146096373

I will buy this. Call me 2707843540
Not to intrude, but I'm considering selling my absolutely stock '91 with 150k miles, no rust TX vehicle. Birfields reworked less than 300 miles ago. Faded paint, no carpet, includes 3rd row seats, fair interior, new tires. Licensed, inspected, tagged. New alternator, fuel pump. Occasional daily driver. $8,000.

IMG_20210226_0754302_rewind.jpg

IMG_20210226_0756583_rewind.jpg

IMG_20210226_0757243_rewind.jpg

IMG_20210226_0755009_rewind.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom