Wanted WTB: FJ80 LC Coils (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I think that's what he has on there right now, which is why he even started this thread.

Bumski for the last time... I guess those 7 wrap coils are getting harder and harder to come by... If anyone has a decent set and is willing to ship, I will buy them! I will be out of the country from this friday (march 2nd) through the next sunday (march 11th) and will not be checking my posts. Please hold them for me if you got 'em and i'll even pay you a little extra.

If I see em' I'll grab em' for ya ! No problem. Its not like I wont be able to get rid if them if you change your mind.

DId you try calling mike out in Grand junction? Just wondering, He said he had a few sets but I dont know if any were what your after. I may have gotten the last set.... Sorry man. Let me know

I called the one guy you had talked about but they were 8 wrappers... so yea if you find some 7 wraps, PLEASE grab em for me, ill be in debt to you forever! Ill be back sunday the 11th!

So your telling me that if i bought the 8 wrap LX coils that you speak of/have, then i will sit around 3.5 inches out back instead of my current 4.5 to 5?

Between 3.5 and 4. The 7 wrap coils yeild the same amount of lift as the 9 wrap FZJ coils, just dont get any from an FJ80 (91/92). Best bet I'm gonna have to say would be the LX coils, no matter the number of wraps.

Someone else did tell me that the LX springs would work too. However, they said that it would lift the same just that the ride was different. I have no idea. It took me two weeks to find these. I got the 94' double puple, lt blue, and white. and double purple dark blue and white. And they sit perfect. I have a 2.5 inch spacer in front. and removed the rear ones to accomidate these. I'm very happy with how it now sits. I put an add in the Denver Craigslist to see if I can track some more of these down.

Well i head out of the country tomorrow. If you find any, grab em and I will definitely check in with you when i return on sunday the 11th! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom