WTB - FJ45 Box (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for a box for an FJ45 lpb

Longshot I know, but I am having no luck getting in contact with anyone with new ones, or used ones.

Looking for a box that is either brand new (flat packed from Panama) or used without rot, surface rust is OK, would prefer no rust holes in the box.

Getting frustrated trying to find one. I had one bought (used) but the guy sold it out from under me before I knew it (within 2 days of agreeing to buy it).

Location is not really an issue, I am in Canada, but will pay shipping, and would pick up from the North East.

Thanks

Adam

SOR is always trying to hawk a box with no tailgate - did you ask them?

Get with Paul / Lomuass on here and he will set you right up. I know he is selling through a company here in the States.

I am in need of a long box also.

I don't know about you or anyone else, but I would be interested in a direct/group buy of flat packed boxes from Panama.

Edit: and tailgate

If you or anyone else is interested of course?

Been trying to get a hold of Panama Paul for the last week, not sure if he's MIA or what?

Matt

Last edited:
MadmanCruiser said:
Looking for a box for an FJ45 lpb

Longshot I know, but I am having no luck getting in contact with anyone with new ones, or used ones.

Looking for a box that is either brand new (flat packed from Panama) or used without rot, surface rust is OK, would prefer no rust holes in the box.

Getting frustrated trying to find one. I had one bought (used) but the guy sold it out from under me before I knew it (within 2 days of agreeing to buy it).

Location is not really an issue, I am in Canada, but will pay shipping, and would pick up from the North East.

Thanks

Adam

Adam,

I am in N.W. Minnesota..approx. 9 miles from Canada.

Not sure, but if it works out better for you and customs...could ship both to my place if a group buy was to work out and you could pick it up or I could help move it into Canada from there and keep it going. I have a couple friends North of the border ;)

Matt

Now THAT would be a great idea! It would be a long haul, but I am always up for a road trip.

Does anyone have any pricing on these flat packed boxes, with a tailgate?

Actually, amongst other things, this would give me an excuse to check out your LV, I followed your thread closesly and would love to see it in person.

Thanks for the offer, let's see what happens.

Cheers,

Adam

buckroseau said:
Adam,

I am in N.W. Minnesota..approx. 9 miles from Canada.

Not sure, but if it works out better for you and customs...could ship both to my place if a group buy was to work out and you could pick it up or I could help move it into Canada from there and keep it going. I have a couple friends North of the border ;)

Matt

That was my next plan of action. I saw the boxes that Marv has in person, and I am going to be in the area in 2 weeks so I was going to talk with him. I really need a tailgate too though, and at $1400 (plus shipping to Canada) I am thinking the flat packed new ones might be a better bet.

Thanks for the heads up.

Adam

SteveH said:
SOR is always trying to hawk a box with no tailgate - did you ask them?

This has been my problem as well for the last few weeks I have been trying to get some details from him.

Adam

buckroseau said:
Been trying to get a hold of Panama Paul for the last week, not sure if he's MIA or what?

Matt

I would also be interested in a group buy for a flat packed bed and tailgate but I am not sure how it would work out for me since I am so far away from you guys.

I also am intested in the group buy. Flat box and tailgate. I am in Calgary. Madman, where are you at?

I'm in Toronto.

Depending on the price of these things, I might be interested in two.

Gonna have to get rid of some trucks to finanace that though I think.

Adam

Gonna have to get rid of some trucks to finanace that though I think.

I'll take an extra 45 off your hands if you got one:D

Heh heh heh...I wish...no extra 45's....yet :p

Adam
stevek said:
I'll take an extra 45 off your hands if you got one:D

just curious if you'd made any progress on boxes. I'm starting to look for one as well, but I would prefer one that needed work. hell even lots of work, to one that's new or mint and expensive.

my 45 just has a logger's box on it , so I'd be interested in any that arent completly RF'ed.

cheers,
ryan

(vancouver island)

No luck as of yet.

Fortunately i am not in a huge rush right now as that is my project for next summer.

I will let you know if I have any luck.

Cheers.

Adam

Im IN!

No luck as of yet.

Fortunately i am not in a huge rush right now as that is my project for next summer.

I will let you know if I have any luck.

Cheers.

Adam
Hi Adam,
Im in process of building an fj45, I am missing a bed also. Let me in on that group buy. I am also living in Toronto(Mississauga). PM me.
thanks
Allen:grinpimp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom