WTB Daily Driver FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Any particular year?

Welcome to MUD!

Nope. I am just looking for a good looking, fun to drive vehicle that will haul me and the dog around town.

My first choice is an FJ40, any year. For other vehicles I'd like something from before 1990 or so. Again, I'll look at just about anything.

Last edited:
I am not messing with you.

I have a Freeborn Red bone stock 1977 that is fully equiped to meet California Smog.

It is at the smog shop right now, but does not have a hard top on it. Do you have smog or emmission laws were you live?

!976 Ambulance Door, 2F Disc brakes, Etc.

Late model 1975's had the same but early 1975's had drum brakers and a flip up rear hatch.

Again, I'm not messing with you, what do you want?

I am not messing with you.

I have a Reeborn Red bone stock 1977 that is fully equiped to meet California Smog.

It is at the smog shop right now, but does not have a hard top on it. Do you have smog or emmission laws were you live?

!976 Ambulance Door, 2F Disc brakes, Etc.

Late model 1975's had the same but early 1975's had drum brakers and a flip up rear hatch.

Again, I'm not messing with you, what do you want?

Sorry, I was expecting a "tease the new guy for not putting everything in his first post" string of posts from the old salts, that's why I was asking.

We have emissions tests here but nothing like in CA. If I understand the law, anything over a certain age is exempt from the tests. I'm pretty sure a '76 would be exempt.

Does your '76 have a soft top?

Didn't you post that you were looking for one about 6 months ago. Still looking huh?

Didn't you post that you were looking for one about 6 months ago. Still looking huh?

I don't remember if I posted here but I was looking for one. I ended up buying a 2008 TT FJ instead. Great vehicle, just not as cool as the old ones so now I am going to end up with two!

hummm...what about this one? It resides in CT...

it will also come with a black Eshan full OEM style canvas top and bows and a bikini top as well.

what are you looking to spend?
IMG_0331.jpg

hummm...what about this one? It resides in CT...

it will also come with a black Eshan full OEM style canvas top and bows and a bikini top as well.

what are you looking to spend?

That is exactly what I am looking for. PM sent.

I am at work so I may be slow in replying the rest of the afternoon. Darn job getting in the way of my car buying....

Late 1975 and newer have ambulance type door in the rear as well as a 2F engine and disc brakes are stock.

Liams is the one I pm'ed you about. I'm glad he posted it up. That is the worst picture I have seen of it. He knows the front bezel is on upside down. He does that to tease us.

I just got home and I am going to take a good look at the pics. I'll be in touch after dinner.

I think I have replied to everyone but if I missed you, please PM me.

how about this 3b diesel conversion runs biodeisel too. new water pump, radiator, new ome lift. rhino lined tub many extras. pm me if you are interested.
completely rust free
toyota 004.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom