WTB: Clean GX470 w/ KDSS - USA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for a clean, rust free KDSS equipped GX470.

Ideally less than 120K miles.

2007+ preferred.

Happy to fly or ship anywhere.

I would be over the moon if I could find a non-nav w/ Sport Package.

Please let me know what you have. I am flexible with my budget.

David

Just msged you a listing I found. a bit more mileage than you are looking for but not much.

Looking for a clean, rust free KDSS equipped GX470.

Ideally less than 120K miles.

2007+ preferred.

Happy to fly or ship anywhere.

I would be over the moon if I could find a non-nav w/ Sport Package.

Please let me know what you have. I am flexible with my budget.

David

If interested. I just put mine up for sale. 2008 Lexus GX 470 4WD.

If you find any decent ones that you are passing on, let me know. I'm fairly local and looking as well. Prefer silver or white

imawantonetoo!!!

Congratulations! I'm new to the gx but am also searching for one. What's the deal with the nav? Is it to do with upgrading the stereo head unit? Any words of wisdom for some one who just started playing the game? Thanks.

Took 2 months but I found a Non-Nav Sport w/ KDSS in Arizona with 90K miles. Should be here next week. Thanks for the help yall.

Congrats! Do you mind if I ask what you paid and what searching tools worked best for you?
Cheers,
Matthew

Congrats! Do you mind if I ask what you paid and what searching tools worked best for you?
Cheers,
Matthew

16K, Cars.com and Autotrader, parsing through one by one. Some luck omitting Navigation by typing "-navigation" for key word. This one showed up at a used lot from auction.

GX470's sold in HI and PR lacked Nav due to map licensing issues - mine was sold in HI before coming to the lower 48.

Its worth it - be patient.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom