WT at SNT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.marksoffroad.net
Let's see a list of who all is gonna make it to one of the grandest shindigs ever.

So far, all I've heard is:

woody
dhondagod
me

other white-trash-ish folk [that's a new word, aint it!]
nuclearlemon
mace
orange45
d'animal
landcxrusher909

As long as Butch and Nolen are 2 states away, I think I'm safe. I did pack the strap though.

Fixed it for ya.:p

As they say in TX...

This is gonna be a LARGE time!:bounce::bounce:

so which geographical club section is the white-trash-ish forum in? i need to post up and find out who needs club shirts :D

so which geographical club section is the white-trash-ish forum in? i need to post up and find out who needs club shirts :D

They're so low, they're under all the normal radar.

Might ask Domek tho, since it's his job to find people trying to get under the radar.:idea:

We are planning on having the motorhome out there, flying an American flag w/pirate flag under it... Will have the 40 also (even has a real air cleaner on it now Butch!!!)...

We will be hitting the beach sometime Thurs eve/nite....

The coffee will be hot Fri morn...

Susan

We are planning on having the motorhome out there, flying an American flag w/pirate flag under it... Will have the 40 also (even has a real air cleaner on it now Butch!!!)...

We will be hitting the beach sometime Thurs eve/nite....

The coffee will be hot Fri morn...

Susan

Coffee at the Millers it is!:bounce:
CIMG0915.JPG

Last edited:
I always wanted to come to this event, but I always got a lot of stuff going on this month and can't get away from work!

we'll see you guys next year.

I will be rolling in Friday afternoon and heading out after the poker run. I will be at checkpoint 3 of the poker run.

Domek - This is the 10th and final one for awhile. You better start driving and calling in sick.

The sign I made is still on there, right smack in the middle.......
392190_10150452762551554_46383506553_10534015_683819833_n.jpg

WT humor goes out to Calico Kid and greenfox's friend Dan at SNT.

Ryan and Brenda's son Tucker was getting cold from the stiff breeze coming in off the ocean, and in typical Ryan style, little Tucker was given a large trash bag to climb into to help keep the wind at bay.

Calico Kid, who had just recently learned some new things about WT after spending time with 'our boys' at Fort Dix made some comment about the color of the trash bag, to which Dan replied "Look at that! They're throwing away a perfectly good white kid!" ROTFLMAO already, Calico Kid said "He must be White Trash!"

Mr. President, I hereby nominate Ryan, Brenda and Tucker Ramsey, [along with the due-in-a-few-months] baby Ramsey as the next members of The White Trash of Elwood.:bounce: The proof is in the bag!

Signed

The Hippie

P.S. I think there's a pic of Tucker over on page 34 or so of the SNT thread.

Guess who!:grinpimp:
decal closeup-SNT 2011.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom