Wrenching weekend on Den Mom Debs toy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Will Deb be exposed to Bossman's crack when he is working?

Not with his usual overalls on.

Good call Bodean. I have been in uniform all weekend.

Sorry for the lack of updates. Trouble with my Mud app and had to download it again. Here are a couple of pics from today;

image-2332001133.jpg

image-2026792696.jpg

image-2332001133.jpg

image-2026792696.jpg

BMF is the bidness.

Thank you Hornsby's!!!!!!!!!!

image-1710146868.jpg

image-1768509726.jpg

image-2643207804.jpg

image-2477986565.jpg

image-1800240032.jpg

image-388683189.jpg

Not what I had in mind but yes, I do pink pig repair too :)

THANK YOU BOSSMAN!

It was hot in the land of BMF but Bossman would quit.
The Secret Lair played great host to Team Tolleson.
Thanks Sherry and the rest of the Hornsby's for being so gracious.

This is going to be a awesome build.

I'm so excited about "sandy"! Thank you CT for buying her! Thank you Bossman for working on her and letting me help! Thank you Sherry and girls for entertaining Michaela and Piper while I was in Bossmans secret lair!

Most of all, my dear sweet "Bessie" you are going to the spa and get to live a beautiful life! You deserve it!

When y'all gonna bring her home?

A few more things I want to do to it before letting it go. I need to sort out the wiring harness and trim it back to what is really needed, reroute the gas filler neck, cap off the door sills where we cut away the door pillars, close in the back floor to the new crossmember, wire and mount some tail lights, mount the seats and get power to them, prolly some more but I can't remember right now.

Going to have to pull off of it for a bit while I try to get our tow rig and cruisers in some kind of shape for the crawl. I imagine it will be late fall before we get to send it to MS for some serious tube work. I'm in for that project as well!

Most of all, my dear sweet "Bessie" you are going to the spa and get to live a beautiful life! You deserve it!

Bessie is bruised to the core from your incessant beatings.

You may be able to put her in rehab and run her through the beauty salon but she will always be what she is.

A Rock whore.

Nice work! can't wait to see the finish product.

When we came back from the Round Up this year, I told Alma it's time to cut the 80 and converted into a buggy:hillbilly:

My sons and I were :grinpimp: but Alma came and claimed my 80 as her back up truck...

...ever since, we used the 80 on ocasions.

Sandy is looking good post op. slim and trim.

Yall going to drive her to the crawl like yall did in the past with Bessie?

Thats Hi Co

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom