wrench day 3-10-19 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Phulcrum

Supporting Vendor
Threads
I'll host a wrench day for those of you that need/want to get some things done on your rigs. Or if you just want to heckle and enjoy a beer.

Attendees so far:

1. Phulcrum
  2. elripster
  3. leon
  4. jfin
  5. irrelevant randy rescate
  6. ret2 (ralph)
???

please confirm here if you are coming. I would like to plan ahead for food. Bring your own beverages and some to share.

Last edited:
I'll host a wrench day for those of you that need/want to get some things done on your rigs. Or if you just want to heckle and enjoy a beer.

Attendees so far:

1. Phulcrum
  2. elripster
  3. leon
  4. jfin?
  6. ?
???

please confirm here if you are coming. I would like to plan ahead for food. Bring your own beverages and some to share.
Are we talking about this Sunday, March 10th?

I need to finish those brackets but not sure I can make it Sunday.

At work unfortunately....😢😢😢😢

any attendees interested in pitching in for an upgraded bbq menu? like brisket? Usually i dont mind covering it but wifes car just set me back 2200. If you guys just want to byob i'll stick to something simple like burgers.

I have a lacrosse game at noon so am out this time... :(

Attendees so far:

1. Phulcrum
  2. elripster
  3. leon
  4. jfin?
  6. ?
???

I think I owe some people a little help on their projects after my lift job I got done.

Don't forget about the time change

I’ll be gladly attending. We’re doing the girls Birthday today translates to I will participate. If we have time, I’d like to put on my skid plates. Either way I like pitching in and helping. Again appreciate the assistance with providing a location.

Attendees so far:

1. Phulcrum
  2. elripster
  3. leon
  4. jfin?
  6. ?
???

JFin is in...

any attendees interested in pitching in for an upgraded bbq menu? like brisket? Usually i dont mind covering it but wifes car just set me back 2200. If you guys just want to byob i'll stick to something simple like burgers.

Hey Tim. Let me know how much $$ to bring and I’m down. Also let me know what additional things to bring and I’ll bring that too. Really appreciate you hosting us...again...at your home...I’ll bring about 18 seasoned burgers, the wifey buys them somewhere, buns, condiments and chips and some beers to share. You’re hosting the location, we’re all helping out I’ll bring those burgers I talked about and I think we should be good unless a few folks wanna bring a few of their own beverages. Whatchya think?

ralph got a brisket. we need bread rolls, maybe a cole slaw, and some IPA. maybe chips n dip?

I got the rolls, A case of IPAs, and a couple bags of variety bag chips. If anything else holler. You still want some burgers? Already got them anyway?

I got the rolls, A case of IPAs, and a couple bags of variety bag chips. If anything else holler. You still want some burgers? Already got them anyway?
yes. sometimes thebrisket vanishes..

Don't forget me Cisco! Should I bring creepers and ramps?
i think we're good on gear. bring a comfy folding chair.

I’m sending you salsa thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom