Parting Out Wrecked 1997 80 series factory locked (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Fellas,

Just got home from delivering both axles to a guy 100 miles from here at no additional charge and at a price nobody would believe. I visited with him about his earlier series LC project and wanted to make it happen. Am packaging up the OME lift now for another in California to ship tomorrow morning. I wish I had no other responsibilities but getting parts off my LC, communicating the play by to play with one hand on the laptop and the other on a 24mm wrench under the hood. Unfortunately, its just not that way. I'm 51 and not all that I spent years benefiting from the threads here repairing the unrepairable, thanks to you guys. I watched as everyone searched for parts desperately and the factory Toyota prices increase to the point that would make a Detroit concert ticket scalper blush with shame.

See what I mean? I'm 51 and not that computer literate. Obviously.

So.....I wanted to give the old girl an opportunity to live on with you guys, one piece at a time. As pay for all the knowledge you so graciously afforded me over the last 17 years. I considered rolling it across the scales at the metal yard.....for a minute. Blasphemous. I told the wife to find the lowest amount for each item referencing these pages here, then drop it lower. Im not doing this for the money. And if I ever considered parting out vehicles for money as a career, its no longer an option under circumstances. I am making a list, checking it twice, for what has been asked for to date. You guys will here from me. I will have to close down the bum rush for parts today and start it back up when I return from my job late this fall. The truck will be here. It's in my shop, temp controlled, and would like nothing better than to see every last piece part of your rides. Major thing I've learned? The smallest and least costly piece someone asks for is directly related to the largest PITA they will be

Swamp Thing. My wife spent 2 hours taking that Landcruiser emblem off the back tailgate making sure it wasn't damaged, bent, or marred. She spent another 20 minutes cleaning it, and when she got through it looked like it came from Toyota. She asked less than the going rate, you low balled her, she accepted it anyway and then you MF me on the forum. Anytime you find yourself in Texas, I will pay your gas for you to come see me. Please.

tires and wheels....like new BFGs 10 ply. Have invoice at 225.00 each. Asking 600.00 for all, have decent full size spare if needed as well. 265/75/R16

Bill, we understand what you're going through...thanks to you and Hadra for making things happen for all of us.
...I received the cargo carpet floor mat last week, it's a little dirty, but with some cleaning and vacuum it'll look awesome.
I didn't have time to thank you before due to our unexpected visitor, Harvey, but everything good now.
I know you're from here, so come and visit us some time.
Thanks again my friend!
Carl.

Coin slot/switch blanks from center console to 32543.

Also, second on front garnish trim for sunroof.

Thanks,

WJR

Checking on this again. Really need the front garnish for sunroof in the ivory/tan color. Also either entire center console or the coin slots/switch blanks.

WJR

Any chance that you still have the sun visors and cabin fuse box cover that in good shape?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom