Parting Out Wrecked 1997 80 series factory locked (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I need the drivers door interior door pull/arm rest if unbroken. How much for the axles? Miles on the motor?

Standby please....the guys ran to the store and there is a snake just sitting by the trailer.

Ok, put my boots on (the old girl will be put inside tonight!) and looked at the drivers side interior armrest. It appears to be in very good condition. I do have pics i will send (if i can figure it out). Engine mileage is 209,261. Axles....make offer

I'd like the rear " Toyota Land Cruiser " emblem on the rear hatch if it can be removed without snapping into pieces....heat gun maybe?

Ok, put my boots on (the old girl will be put inside tonight!) and looked at the drivers side interior armrest. It appears to be in very good condition. I do have pics i will send (if i can figure it out). Engine mileage is 209,261. Axles....make offer

In Texas judging by the plate?

I will work on emblem first light. And yes sir, about 75 miles west of Fort Worth. I want to apologize for being a little overwhelmed...The Cruiser and I have been together a long time, she even went with us to the Virgin Islands. She always ran strong never once letting me down. Our 16 year old nephew thought he'd drink a few beers and take her "Drifting". The Cruiser drifted alright....airborne into an oak tree. Saved the little X#!@%*s life though and Im thrilled she will continue to live on in all of your vehicles. Thanks for being patient with me. I will respond as quickly as possible.

Does it have a lift kit installed? It appears to. If so, what kind and how much?

Interested in the complete axles switch and ecu, How much and will you put them on a pallet to ship to NM?

you were 2nd on the list for the OME and it has been sold already. thanks for the intrest.

Hello,

I am interested in the following:

- Drivers side interior door handle casing (the plastic curved part behind the door handle). It's held in with one screw, I believe.
- Also interested in the plastic sunroof trim pieces, if you're able to remove them without them breaking.
- Steering wheel if it's in great condition.

Shipped to 49459.

Thank you!

hi there, will check and get back to you. i do know the steering wheel leather is very worn. sunroof trim pieces and door handle casing are in great condition. working on price now. thank you!

I'd like the rear " Toyota Land Cruiser " emblem on the rear hatch if it can be removed without snapping into pieces....heat gun maybe?
SUCCESS!!!! I finally got the rear emblem off, and in excellent condition I might add. $75 shipped??? Thanks, Hadra

hi there, will check and get back to you. i do know the steering wheel leather is very worn. sunroof trim pieces and door handle casing are in great condition. working on price now. thank you!

Okay, skip the steering wheel.

Also interested in both front seat motors if they work, as well as the rear muffler, if it's not aftermarket.

Thank you much!

Last edited:
Do you still have the driver & passenger side grab handles (located on the 'A' pillars)? if so how much to 85142

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom