Trade WNC land trade for FJ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
I think I'd like to offer to trade 5plus acres of land In Western North Carolina for the right FJ40/BJ40 FJ45 FJ60

Comps for the land are $10-14k/acre. I plan to list the property in the mid $50s. Tax assessed is $47k as of 2020 assessment. Looking to trade somewhere in the low $40s. This will literally give you 10kplus instant equity. No joke. I thought I'd try this route prior to listing since I'm just going to spend the money on an FJ anyway.

1 large building site. Seasonal views, but with select cutting easily year round views. Loacted a few miles from Wester Carolina University in Cullowhee off of Caney Fork Rd across from Judaculla Rock at the top of Peachtree Rd past the state maintenance marker. Right-of-way and road way have already been established. Happy to involve a realtor or two. Also, happy not to.

I know this is along shot, but I figure the only thing appreciating in value as fast as land In WNC is an FJ.

If you're at all interested or curious, feel free to write b l a i r h a r r i s @ m s n . c o m or shoot me a PM. I may not be as quick getting to PM on the site though.

Cheers to all! Thanks for humoring this.

20210103_144537.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom