Wisconsin Introductions (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'd say you can do a lot with the stock rack.
View attachment 3044548
I would generally agree but the length of a lx rack is 39". My paddle boards are 12' long. A 50" + front to back connection point works fairly well at 75mph. 40" just doesn't quite seem enough. If not for the boards I would stay with stock rack. Nice looking 470. I miss my 100 more than all my LCs. Should have never sold it.

On the 100 the rack goes from front to back about 60". It was perfect. Lx just has a short rack.

Any interest in joining this 100/200 specific ride at the Windrock this October?
I think it will be neat if a few of us could travel together (a la convoy)!

I am definitely going to try to get a spot, but with a cap at 75 rigs, spots may go quick!

I am definitely going to try to get a spot, but with a cap at 75 rigs, spots may go quick!
I positively suck at securing a spot when there is time crunch! Have missed out twice on the HIH registration

I’ll add a couple pics from our trip including one of my buried LX. WiscoGX’s LC pulled me out with ease but that section of the trail was a swamp with evidence of people getting stuck before us. I would do this trail again tomorrow if I could.

View attachment 3036173

View attachment 3036174

View attachment 3036175

View attachment 3036176

View attachment 3036196
Snapped a couple of pics of your LX this morning/early afternoon. Truck looked great!

F6D60827-3C71-4F49-B0F9-5D3A4C1A1302.jpeg

DBE90E4D-BC80-44DE-B0B2-62F7FD7DA8EF.jpeg

02EE2925-504B-4394-8625-42DE549FAEA0.jpeg

Any interest in joining this 100/200 specific ride at the Windrock this October?
I think it will be neat if a few of us could travel together (a la convoy)!

I’d be interested in any type of convoy together. Even another trip to the UP sooner than later.

Thanks man! I never see it from that perspective so that’s awesome!
Yeah man when I saw you coming onto the highway my jaw dropped because a modded Land Cruiser is a very rare sight around here. Out west you see them alot more, but not here. I even called my brother who works at Lexus of Milwaukee to see if that's one of his customers, I know they got several LX470/450s that come in from time to time, but he didn't recognize your truck.

Does anyone in the Southern WI area have stock LC 200 roof rails they would like to sell? Please PM me if you do.

Thanks!

I decided to order the PC roof rails that are longer. I found them on Ebay for $200. This way I can use my regular Paddle Board rack.

Now I am hunting for some local Tundra TRD take off wheels so I can keep a set of off road wheels. I think I am going to stay with around 33" for the time being. I have not found that I needed bigger with my 100 and 80 series in the mid west.

I have about 20 min. Ill try to get a survey posted to land on dates for a trip to UP or North WI.

Anyone interested in a quick trip to Tigerton OHV park tomorrow?

Last edited:
Wish I could have. My world stopped while I waited for noon to strike to sign up for COTR. I'm in! anyone else going?

This will save me from considering selling my 100 this year

cruisersontherocks.com

I joined the waitlist.

Hi Mojo! Welcome to the Chapter! Good see another Cruiserhead here!
Thanks ClassyJalopy, good to be here! Stumbled across this chapter this AM. Good to see fellow fanatics in WI!

One of our favorite past times here is to day dream about getting together for a day of trail riding somewhere in WI :lol:

I did get a chance to get out last Sunday to explore some trails in the Langlade County, with a friend. Happy to report that much fun was had!

20221106_122755.jpg

20221106_134138_Moment.jpg

20221106_130003_Moment.jpg

I’d be interested in any type of convoy together. Even another trip to the UP sooner than later.

Would you mind if a non-cruiser yota fourbie tags along? I'm always trying to meet up with the Michigan Landcruiser guys but they all have their events like 7 hours away. Trails up here around the Keweenaw are super fun this time of year and I've got plenty of the lesser known ones mapped!