Windshield Wipers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone have a good solution on installing intermittent wipers on a 40? The dad-blamed misty weather conditions here is driving me nuts!:mad:

here in Oregon we run em on high all the time!

Rainex and switch on once in awhile.

Saw a universal intermittant wiper kit at Checkers Auto Parts. Didn't have but passing interest so no idea bout compatibility.

You can order an intermittent wiper kit from JC Whitney. I've had a couple of 40's that had em. I'd consider it a blessing!

You could always move here to NC...hasn't really rained since about may :frown:

X2 on the rainex. In drizzle the bubbles get bigger and easier to see thru and then blow off. Don't leave home without it.

X2 on ordering a kit .i picked up a few about 10 years ago .still have one left on the shelf that will be going in my 40 .It even has a probe for the washer fluid bottle to warn you when the fluid get's low .:grinpimp:

You can order an intermittent wiper kit from JC Whitney. I've had a couple of 40's that had em. I'd consider it a blessing!
IMG_0247 (Medium).JPG

X2 on ordering a kit .i picked up a few about 10 years ago .still have one left on the shelf that will be going in my 40 .It even has a probe for the washer fluid bottle to warn you when the fluid get's low .:grinpimp:

Interesting, I wonder if they have updated anything like this? However being JC Whitney's... I doubt it :)

X3 on the rainx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom