Window Screens/Socks Bug protection 80/LX450 100/LX470 (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Im sold out:( (20 more on the way) mainly because these screens rock with excellent reviews. The manufacture will be changing the design and Im not sure if I will be ordering more of the new design. Post up if you are local and you want me to save you a set.

put me down for a set Phil

How's the design changing? Figures though. You finally get the ordering process sorted out and they go and tweak stuff...

Btw folks, as i mentioned earlier, these are awesome and at this price point are a no brainer...

How's the design changing? Figures though. You finally get the ordering process sorted out and they go and tweak stuff...

Btw folks, as i mentioned earlier, these are awesome and at this price point are a no brainer...

Not sure until they send me one but the word "universal fit" was not what I wanted to hear.

Hey Phil, sorry Im late to the thread. Do you still have any left? would it be possible to pick some up this weekend?

Hey Phil, sorry Im late to the thread. Do you still have any left? would it be possible to pick some up this weekend?

Non are in stock at the moment but Alvis should have an extra set after buying 4 sets recently:eek:

Don't a 80 or another 100 anytime soon. Wondering if anyone has tried these in a 60/62 series or third generation 4Runner? Two vehicles that I sleep in the back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom