Wind noise found. Now what? Drivers window. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Finally found my wind noise - right where it sounded like it was coming from too. Top corner of my drivers window. Is this the window channel? Is there somewhere inside I can squirt some silicone? What’s my next step? Wow it sounds so quiet now - I can hear what I’ve been missing ;). Oh and the greasy stuff in the pics is the Honda grease that was recommended for seals that I tried.
IMG_6465.jpeg
IMG_6466.jpeg

Silicone any and all rubber without harm.... Petroleum based grease and rubber on the other hand don't mix well but not a big deal on this stuff

But dude, you fixed the problem already. Maybe another layer of tape and off you go. =]

Thank you for the part numbers - ordered today. Any install tips or tricks or is it straightforward? Btw I did a 2 hour road trip with the tape - wow wow wow the quiet is awesome :). I’ve been missing out.

Thank you for the part numbers - ordered today. Any install tips or tricks or is it straightforward? Btw I did a 2 hour road trip with the tape - wow wow wow the quiet is awesome :). I’ve been missing out.
Just used some silicone spray to slide the seals down

I removed the window. I’d hate to get the seal off kilter and tear it, but maybe I’m overthinking it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom