Winch selection for 80 series arb deluxe bar (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ended up going with the ComeUP gen 2 12.5rs winch. Thanks everyone for the info

Have you mounted it yet? I’m looking at the same winch, but concerned about fitment.

I have a 12.5 in an ARB. To fit it with the solenoid pack in the standard position I had to chop off the light mounting tab. I ended up chopping the second one off too and have great access to the T handle.
33840470548_7c0dccf83a_c.jpg

Drilled a couple of holes in the bumper and relocated the lights. I like it better anyway, little less blocking airflow.
32774337677_87b9b9fef9_c.jpg

I have a 12.5 in an ARB. To fit it with the solenoid pack in the standard position I had to chop off the light mounting tab. I ended up chopping the second one off too and have great access to the T handle.

Drilled a couple of holes in the bumper and relocated the lights. I like it better anyway, little less blocking airflow.
Is this the gen 2 model?

so all you did was space it back an inch and chop the light tabs off?

What kind of turn signal lights do you have in the bumper?

Yea I didn’t know they did until someone mentioned it in another post

The kit includes a couple of steel bars, maybe 1/2" to 3/4" thick. Each bar is pierced at each end , which is where the mount bolts go through. Nothing you can't fab with minimal skills. It's designed for the old Warn 10k the ARB was originally designed for, so in many cases you'll need a little more spacing than it supplies. You can add a few washers or another bar on top of what ARB supplies or just DIY it completely and save the expense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom