SOLD Wichita, Ks. 1999 Land Cruiser 213,xxx miles. Locking rear diff. Very presentable inside and out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
Silver
Outside Link
https://photos.app.goo.gl/ovXsQakBnKqk1eHy8
TLDR
1999 Land Cruiser 213,xxx miles. Has rear diff lock. $16,900 / offer

Timing belt, water pump service at 197,xxx, along with serpentine accessory belt with all idler assemblies. Drives smooth. Everything works except power antenna. New shocks, tires, brakes, front wheel bearings in the last 15,000 miles. Android head unit with back-up cam and dash cam. Very nice paint, clean undercarriage. Interior in great condition. Has 3rd row, rear AC.

Link to photos

This 100 series cruiser is very presentable, both inside and out. It lived in Colorado until 2011 or so, at which time it was moved to Huntington Beach, California. It has always been used as a paved road vehicle as far as I know. I don’t want to say zero rust, but there is no apparent body rust, and very little undercarriage surface rust. The car runs and drives like new. Heater and AC work great, including rear AC/Heat. It appears to have been garaged as the paint is exceptional for it’s age. It had a minor collision in 2005(per Carfax). I can tell the hood was refinished and I imagine some parts replaced on the front. No detail regarding the accident on the Carfax. When I purchased the vehicle I spoke to the owner of Econo Lube In California.(listed in the Carfax) He told me they had replaced the rack and pinion assembly and front axles and fuel pump. Also O2 sensors. He wasn’t sure where those were sourced. The only thing I can think of which does not work is the power antenna, but the new Eonon head unit is connected to the antenna in the rear window anyway, not the one in the fender. I also have the 3rd row seats, currently not in the vehicle. Current odo reading is 213,xxx. I am selling this truck because I bought a new Tacoma. I can provide the Carfax. Since then I have done all the maintenance myself, which includes:

Muffler (American muffler shop)
Toyota OEM shock absorbers
New Tires 18” from a 2021 Landcruiser on 2004 (I think) 18” land cruiser wheels
Aisin tkt-021 timing belt kit at 197,xxx miles
Above includes:
Aisin water pump
Timing belt
Idler and tensioner pulley assemblies

Additionally replaced at time of timing belt service:
Aisin fan bracket
Toyota serpentine belt
Toyota serpentine belt idler assembly