SOLD WI - 40 Series Fans, 7 blade, 3pcs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Drake2

SILVER Star
Threads
Both fan clutches move like normal. No broken fan blades. I actually found a 3rd one after posting this ad.
$40 shipped for 1
$70 shipped for 2
$85 shipped for all 3

16577662743768898365247152641195.jpg

Last edited:
Added 3rd fan to the buying options

When the water pump went out on the early 2F in my FJ45 I bought a later water pump and used a different pulley so could install a fan with a clutch. Was a noticeable difference in how smooth the engine felt. If I didn't already have a few spares would buy all three. Probably cost a big part of the sale price just mailing them. Been selling a lot of good stuff lately. Who know maybe selling something would trade my 1st gen Husky hubs for.

GLWS

When the water pump went out on the early 2F in my FJ45 I bought a later water pump and used a different pulley so could install a fan with a clutch. Was a noticeable difference in how smooth the engine felt. If I didn't already have a few spares would buy all three. Probably cost a big part of the sale price just mailing them. Been selling a lot of good stuff lately. Who know maybe selling something would trade my 1st gen Husky hubs for.

GLWS
I like the way you think ;) PM me a list of what you are in need of and I will see what I can pull out for you.

I would like these gone, that's a hint by the way

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom