Who's bumper is this? (1 Viewer)

Looking for an aftermarket FJ40 bumper and come across this. Anyone know who makes it?
fj40 bumper.jpg
fj40 bumper.jpg

That was custom made by the owner of that highly modified 77 if I recall correctly. A swept back bulbar by LCwizard (4Plus Bumpers) would be very close to that look. I'm going with that bumper on my Aqualu build.

Neat bump but not road legal, not in our part of the woods anyway. This bumper deflects pedestrians toward the front wheels, the front face of the front wheels must be covered, the front bumper must deflect a pedestrian up onto the bonnet for soft impact, not run over the top on them.

If you hit a pedestrian with this you can kiss for a...e good bye?

watrob here in the US if you hit a pedestrian with a 40 they are toast anyway. There is no fj40 bumper ever made that wont ruin a typical human.

Neat bump but not road legal, not in our part of the woods anyway. This bumper deflects pedestrians toward the front wheels, the front face of the front wheels must be covered, the front bumper must deflect a pedestrian up onto the bonnet for soft impact, not run over the top on them.

If you hit a pedestrian with this you can kiss for a...e good bye?

WHAT?! If you're running around hitting pedestrians, I think the legality of a bumper is the least of your concerns. #1 - stop driving on the sidewalk. #2 - any FJ40 with 33" tires or more the bumper is only going to knock someone over so you can flatten them. #3 - the bumper looks very similar to the 4 plus bumpers I've seen.

WHAT?! If you're running around hitting pedestrians, I think the legality of a bumper is the least of your concerns. #1 - stop driving on the sidewalk. #2 - any FJ40 with 33" tires or more the bumper is only going to knock someone over so you can flatten them. #3 - the bumper looks very similar to the 4 plus bumpers I've seen.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :) made my day

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom