Who owns this Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

RHINO said:
that be a nice lookin rear bumper there shotts.

also i got busted a few years back playin on the Bank One "obstacles" downtown, they didnt notice me on the planters but when i drove down the stairs the guard came runnin out waiving his flashlight with a look on his face i'll never forget. oh and i cant forget the time i took the cruiser skinny dipping in that huge fountain off central/camelback, it wasnt near as much fun as what happened with the box of laundry soap i "happened" to have with me that night. i do some urban wheelin from time to time.

Thanks!

Your kidding about the downtown stuff.....aren't you?

ShottsUZJ100 said:
Thanks!

Your kidding about the downtown stuff.....aren't you?
I don't think he is... I've only met him a few times and he strikes me as the kind of guy that might do stuff like that from time to time... Then again it takes one to know one...

lx450landcruiser said:
John is that plastic wrap on the bottom of your rear bumper?

say it aint so???????

mike

The Cruiser Moab touchups were finally just fixed. That was primer. It's done now:

touchups:rolleyes: :flipoff2:

no not kidding about the downtown stuff, i loves me some good urban wheelin once in a while!! just gotta look over the ol' shoulder for johnny law (or his underprivilaged brother-in-law) cause they dont like black rubber marks on concrete benches and stuff. what can i say, back in the old days when we didnt have skateparks i used to bend the tresspassing law for something to skate, aint no different now. if the powers that be keep takin away open land i'll be wheelin on the capitol building!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom