Whipsaw 2022 (1 Viewer)

Granite Grinder

IH8RUST
SILVER Star
Time to start a new thread

I just moved to the Okanagan from Calgary. I joined a few of you on a whipsaw run back in 2013. Any chance I can join you again this year?
that would be great, of course you can

I just moved to the Okanagan from Calgary. I joined a few of you on a whipsaw run back in 2013. Any chance I can join you again this year?
It's going to be great to have you join! Look forward to catching up. - Franz

How about Jul 8-10 (Fri-Sun) or 15-17 (Fri-Sun). Copper Creek on Fri night, then meet at S corral trailhead at end of Whipsaw main on Sat morning. The last two years it's been the earlier weekend of the two in July. Yes, bugs are bad, but the wild flowers are glorious. Make your selection...
Also, as an aside, what about a date for Cruiser Days?

Thanks GB - you are correct, and 4WDABC has added it to the Events forum.
So.... July 15-17 then? How about discuss at next CC meeting.

My vote is the weekend of July 1-2 or 23-24, I don't think I can make either of the other proposed dates.

AJAEbj42

Gathering Speed....
SILVER Star
Website
www.ajae.ca
17-19 I'm in Manning for a family reunion, so Cruiser Days after that would be grand.

So... from the past Thu CC meeting, Whipsaw is Aug 13-14 weekend. Block out anything else from your calendar!

I think that at the last meeting there was discussion of two trips happening potentially one August 13/14 and one later in September if I recall.

Major washout south of Lodestone, apparently a show stopper for all but the most capable trucks, 37s and up. Still lots of snow due late season opener.

Major washout south of Lodestone, apparently a show stopper for all but the most capable trucks, 37s and up. Still lots of snow due late season opener.
Nothing I can find mentions this. Where did you see it? I have seen two reports in the last two days and no mention as well as snow wheelers making it past wells lake two weeks ago and nothing. Only thing I am seeing is deep snow still requiring the big tires.

Information I got from FSR grader operator working out of Princeton on Monday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom