Whipsaw 2022 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I just moved to the Okanagan from Calgary. I joined a few of you on a whipsaw run back in 2013. Any chance I can join you again this year?

I just moved to the Okanagan from Calgary. I joined a few of you on a whipsaw run back in 2013. Any chance I can join you again this year?
that would be great, of course you can

It's going to be great to have you join! Look forward to catching up. - Franz

How about Jul 8-10 (Fri-Sun) or 15-17 (Fri-Sun). Copper Creek on Fri night, then meet at S corral trailhead at end of Whipsaw main on Sat morning. The last two years it's been the earlier weekend of the two in July. Yes, bugs are bad, but the wild flowers are glorious. Make your selection...
Also, as an aside, what about a date for Cruiser Days?

July 9th weekend is the 4WDABC show if I have hear correct. It's not on the website calendar though

gb

Thanks GB - you are correct, and 4WDABC has added it to the Events forum.
So.... July 15-17 then? How about discuss at next CC meeting.

My vote is the weekend of July 1-2 or 23-24, I don't think I can make either of the other proposed dates.

17-19 I'm in Manning for a family reunion, so Cruiser Days after that would be grand.

So... from the past Thu CC meeting, Whipsaw is Aug 13-14 weekend. Block out anything else from your calendar!

I am already headed up the coast that weekend, so I will not be able to make it. :(

I think that at the last meeting there was discussion of two trips happening potentially one August 13/14 and one later in September if I recall.

Major washout south of Lodestone, apparently a show stopper for all but the most capable trucks, 37s and up. Still lots of snow due late season opener.

Major washout south of Lodestone, apparently a show stopper for all but the most capable trucks, 37s and up. Still lots of snow due late season opener.
Nothing I can find mentions this. Where did you see it? I have seen two reports in the last two days and no mention as well as snow wheelers making it past wells lake two weeks ago and nothing. Only thing I am seeing is deep snow still requiring the big tires.

Information I got from FSR grader operator working out of Princeton on Monday.