Which would be your favorite? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys moved to Colorado about 9 months ago and have accumulated basically what I would call the best 4wd in the world. Which one is your favorite? A little about the picture. Land Cruiser 200 series 2018 stock, 1980 FJ40 Land Cruiser OME 2.5 inch lift with 33 inch MT BFG tires, 2018 Ford Raptor custom black out paint job and COBB stage 3 kit inclusive of COI, Bigger inter cooler, and new tune 650hp 550 ft lbs of torque, and last but not least 2018 Jeep Rubicon with Terraflex 3.5 inch Falcon lift on 37 in Nitto tires. Which would you prefer to off road?

View attachment 2072372

View attachment 2072373

Oh yeah...there is a 40s only run coming up Sept 28. See the thread for details

I have no use for a “go-fast” machine like the Raptor, and it’s too big to fit on the trails.

The 200’s are cool, but pretty expensive to modify. Good choice if you’re looking to run mild expedition trails and back country.

The FJ40 has off the charts cool factor. It’s kindof limited for Colorado wheeling though, unless you’ve got a truck and trailer, or a lot of patience. I never liked driving mine very far.

The Jeep Rubicon.. well, love it or hate it- it does everything well. Very well. Mine is on 37’s, and I just drove it, pulling a camper, to the Rubicon Trail and back. I drive it all over Colorado, wheel the toughest trails, or sometimes the easiest ones, and drive it home at 80 mph. It’s my choice.

Sorry Toyota. Get off your haunches and start building serious off road machines again...

I have no use for a “go-fast” machine like the Raptor, and it’s too big to fit on the trails.

The 200’s are cool, but pretty expensive to modify. Good choice if you’re looking to run mild expedition trails and back country.

The FJ40 has off the charts cool factor. It’s kindof limited for Colorado wheeling though, unless you’ve got a truck and trailer, or a lot of patience. I never liked driving mine very far.

The Jeep Rubicon.. well, love it or hate it- it does everything well. Very well. Mine is on 37’s, and I just drove it, pulling a camper, to the Rubicon Trail and back. I drive it all over Colorado, wheel the toughest trails, or sometimes the easiest ones, and drive it home at 80 mph. It’s my choice.

Sorry Toyota. Get off your haunches and start building serious off road machines again...
All very valid points and I would say the Rubicon on 37s is the most capable off road of the vehicles listed. The 200 series is the best in the snow and in the mountains, and the Raptor is my everyday driver that goes fast when you want it too. The FJ40 is the most fun to drive (as long as your not on the highway) it’s unique and still a manual transmission and very capable on trails....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom