which models had these seat backs? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
the911den.com
I need a drivers side. Posted this in the classified section but nothing. Surely there were other models that used them?? Surely they can be used as right or left?? Surely there are some out there?? Surely...well you get the idea

IMG_1137 (1).jpg

I've only seen them on troop carriers but the parts diagrams shows them on other models.
I found the passenger double seat with a panel on a pile of rubbish in perfect condition and sold it for $100:grinpimp:

It seems L and R are interchangeable EDITED

74841BPANEL, FRONT SEAT BACK
74841-90K00-13BLUISH GRAY, TRIM1
74841-90K00-16SABLE, TRIM4
74841-90K00-E0OAK, TRIM4

Last edited:
I've only seen them on troop carriers but the parts diagrams shows them on other models.
I found the passenger double seat on a pile of rubbish in perfect condition and sold it for $100:grinpimp:

The part numbers show a left and right
BOARD SUB-ASSY, FRONT SEAT BACK, RH
71771-90K00
BOARDSUB-ASSY, FRONT SEAT BACK, LH
71772-90K00
Thanks for the info! I'd pay $100 for one!!

I edited the part numbers. About $149 USD from JAPAN

Ive seen these plates on lj/kzj 73 in france on the trucks that would only have two seats. both trucks were square headlights. sometimes they would have a metal grid as a separator between front of truck and cargo area at the back. same trucks would have different door covers or inner side panels, not the vinyl covered ones we have.

In Australia its often hard to get individual used seat parts from 7* series as motor trimmers rebuild them and sell them outright or as exchange units. About $640 for a completely rebuilt drivers seat outright or $440 exchange

I have a few, but when I ask them if they will deal with o/seas customers I don't get a reply. Freight is a killer and I suspect a lot of them cant be bothered with the time it takes to pack and send an item.

I might have some of these seat backing plates but am cruiser hunting in Central America now , I can check in my shop in Tx in about 2 weeks

I might have some of these seat backing plates but am cruiser hunting in Central America now , I can check in my shop in Tx in about 2 weeks

Why would you being doing that!?

:slap:

Cheers

My 11 seater base model troopy has them but my 6 seater LX troopy doesn’t

Well to bring this thread to a conclusion I ordered 74841-90K00-13BLUISH GRAY, TRIM1 as Roscoefj73 posted the edited part number. I ordered it from AMAYAMA, my third order from them. The seat back arrived from Japan in only five days and was a perfect fit. I was going to order the rubber trim bit around the metal frame but the part numbers were so small they were unreadable on the parts page. Very happy with AMAYAMA and thanks to roscoefj73 for the valuable input. Results below! :clap::cheers:

IMG_1424.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom