Which carburetor gasket to use? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
DC1142F6-5120-4772-A72F-BA0BF9C1CF49.jpeg

Does anyone know which gasket I should use between the carburetor body and the air horn? The large black one in the left image or the one in the right image? One covers the float bowl and the other is open. My kit came with both and I used the one on the left and my accelerator pump isn’t squirting fuel now. Wondering if I used the wrong gasket or if I should look elsewhere. thanks!

Most aftermarket gasket kits come with more gaskets than are needed. You’ll have to match up the new gasket with the old one you took off (and hopefully kept)

View attachment 3237131
Does anyone know which gasket I should use between the carburetor body and the air horn? The large black one in the left image or the one in the right image? One covers the float bowl and the other is open. My kit came with both and I used the one on the left and my accelerator pump isn’t squirting fuel now. Wondering if I used the wrong gasket or if I should look elsewhere. thanks!
I used the one on the right, just finished my Carb rebuild last week. This for a 2F engine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom