Where's all the pics of the lifted FJC's??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Here are a couple of pics of mine with 34's, Demello bumper, warn 8k, OME list, etc.
FJ10-14-06052.jpg

FJBumpers011.jpg

Patience...

My OME lift, ARB bumper, my old Warn XD9000 winch, are going on Tuesday.
Will have pics up by Wednesday evening.

I am running stock size tires though, but not stock tires.

In the meantime since I picked up my rig the end of July, I have been doing lots of small mods to it.

Last edited:
There are lots of pics of my rig - in this forum and under copper state cruisers in the clubhouse corner. Here's the latest, but not final, configuration.. try a search on my screen name...
final 001.jpg

I know the rings are a little much, but they are $12 each on Ebay so I have lots of options!

CarnivalRide1.jpg

heres mine
fjcmud.jpg
fjfb6hangtire.jpg
fjfb13rally.jpg

This is the only decent pic I have since I put the lift in. Can't wait for the bigger tires! The 33's just look too small now.
IMG_1182.jpg

What was everyone staring at? Aside from the pretty truck of course.

So anyone think about doing a SAS on one of these things???

I don't stray over here much, but man I like to see these pics of folks wheeling the new FJ's. More dirty pics I like'em.:D Thinking there could be a place in my garage for a new FJ in the near future. Especially if the do the mini truck bed edition and the new TRD packages. If only a diesel option I'd be in line now.

:cheers:

What was everyone staring at? Aside from the pretty truck of course.
It was a Christmas Toy Run put on by my local 4x4 group. We had a ramp day as well. I was just about to do the ramp.

If you want more lifted pics, look here.
CopyofIMG_1185.jpg

Great pix guys! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom