where to send thanks

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor
Website
www.marksoffroad.net
Despite Chad's best efforts [and I honestly know HOW MUCH effort he put into this raffle] some of the prizes were less than crystal clear as to where they came from. I would like to send thanks directly to those who donated the things I won if someone could post their names and contact info.

BTW, I thought others might need a little help with this as well.;)

I am currently enjoying some insulated tumblers and a folding blue camp chair that were two separate prizes. I used a Toyota backpack on one of my bike rides last week that was also a raffle item. I have some bbq sauce that I will be using at a party next Saturday. That's a good list for starters. Thanks to any who can help.:)

Green Lantern

Have Truck, Will Travel
SILVER Star
Thanks Mark!

Some of the prizes were marked and some were not. I share the blame on that.
The BBQ sauce came from Butch's daughter, Kristi. The backpack was donated by the Austin chapter, Jason Kenne presiding. The tumblers and chairs I don't know. I know Kowboy asked during the raffle, but don't recall who raised their hand.

Hope that helps,
Happy Trails! N

The chairs came from Casey. I do not have his contact information. The tumblers were from Kristie Barlow. She will most likely see this thread.

Chad

casey

SILVER Star
yeah, chairs were from Mark and I in Austin aka fourlow.com (site is down right now).

I'm glad we could contribute to the Round Up again. We have a blast every year.

euclid

SILVER Star
I was so excited when Heath won the winch (CLC took home both winches!) that I missed the roof top tent raffle. Who won it?

We donated tow strap and a snatch block.....a few T-shirts, too.
Baertrax.
Not quite like an expensive tent, but just a little gimmie to get to hang with you fun folks!

We donated tow strap and a snatch block.....a few T-shirts, too.
Baertrax.
Not quite like an expensive tent, but just a little gimmie to get to hang with you fun folks!

A couple of more years and we might let you hang out with us for free. Or just buy a Cruiser already and become one of us.

BTW, other than el mariachi, I have no idea who won any of my donations either.

Mark,

Wish I could help. I am not sure who the items went to. Hopefully when they use them they will remember me begging them to email and thank all those who donated.

Once again. :beer: We appreciate it.

Chad

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom