Where to buy Cruiser parts? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I stocked up on replacement parts before C-Dan and Beno retired at American Toyota. Where to buy Cruiser parts in 2019? Are there any local dealers with a clue? The ones I've been to pull up the LC screen for my year, turn the LCD toward me, and then say "tell us what you need".

Last edited:
Them having you point out the parts is probably best case scenario if you want the right s*** the first time

Depends on what truck you’re looking for parts for. If it’s an older truck, then I look here for a part number or on a site like toyotapartsoverstock that lets you look at the toyota parts ordering system.
Even if I go in with a part number they usually have me look at the screen. Seems like the best way to do it.

Ditto, my parts guy is great, but he still has me point it out on the screen.
But I'm not local to your area so my information is not germaine to your situation

Thank you. Was hoping there was some vendor knowledgeable as Dan and Beno for all the common wear parts (seals, gaskets, bearings, etc.). The parts the auto stores don't sell or only have Chinese clones of.

Last edited:
The screen point is as good as it gets. Many dealers refuse to move past the VIN question, even though I say I don't know the VIN of whatever this part came out of.... Then they just want to move on to the next minivan in line, can't really blame em, but would like to castrate them.

I've bought quite a bit from Elmhurst toyota, including a full TRD pro suspension for our 5th Gen for $525. They have a few enthusiasts in the parts department.

I bought my 92 4runner in 02 from them. Igor was the sales guy. He laughed when he saw it a year later.... I wonder what he would think of it now? HA.

And I think Bryan bought his 80 from the same place and guy like a year later....

I did. Been wheeling that truck since 2003.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom