where do you put the family? (1 Viewer)

JohnnyC

Long ago TLCA# 2231
is this anybody we know? :)

haven't seen too many with a spare in front...actually i think its the first....thought i'd share

Last edited:

Bear

SILVER Star
Don't quite know the origin of this photo, but looks like LHD, Aussie mirrors, Warn hubs, and a full-floater. I'm guessing Dutch, or.....could they be Americanos? Or then again is that a thatch roof--on the house that is!?

By saying: there is a spare in front........, certainly the guy doesn't look heavy enough to have that huge a beer belly, and certainly you don't mean he carries a spare wife, or would that be terribly sexist to bring up?

Don't quite know the origin of this photo, but looks like LHD, Aussie mirrors, Warn hubs, and a full-floater. I'm guessing Dutch, or.....could they be Americanos? Or then again is that a thatch roof--on the house that is!?

By saying: there is a spare in front........, certainly the guy doesn't look heavy enough to have that huge a beer belly, and certainly you don't mean he carries a spare wife, or would that be terribly sexist to bring up?

Definately Dutch. It looks like a touring company that goes thru our "biggest" national park. Which is still small btw. As i can see on the side sticker.

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom