When is everyone heading out? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm gonna be cooking for the Crawl, at my house, on Wednesday night.

A guy that is coming to help me would like to hang out and meet a few of y'all before the weekend.

If anyone will still be in town feel free to stop by the house.:beer:

leaving on wednesday as soon as kids are out of school... appreciate the invite tho!

Leaving Tues late afternoon, STL airport around midnite, arrival at the park Wed afternoon...

we'll leave the light on

Leaving Tues late afternoon, STL airport around midnite, arrival at the park Wed afternoon...

we'll leave the light on

No RZR or Raisin??

If not, i got a seat for ya..with me at registration :lol:

More than welcome to come along with us in the 80

How do i get a BRC supporter banner? when i renewed with TLCA it was combined with a BRC membership...

leaving Wednesday morning around 8:30

Headed out Thurs night around 6:00 - as soon as the game is over. We'll be rolling into camp around 11:00 looking for a col ber.

No RZR or Raisin??

If not, i got a seat for ya..with me at registration :lol:

More than welcome to come along with us in the 80

I don't fly...the airport stop is a pick up :)

How do i get a BRC supporter banner? when i renewed with TLCA it was combined with a BRC membership...

The BRC banners were part of a March promotion I did...only during that time...I cut BRC a check for $3k afterwards. The plan was simple...'MUD members did their usual $20 supporting star, and during that 15ish day promotion, I donated 100% of that cash to Blue Ribbon Coalition. 112 people have the BRC supporter icon from that promotion.

Will likely do it again this coming March...hoping for more participation :)

There was a big thread in Chat....and a big banner across every forum page to announce it, for over 2 weeks straight...you must have missed it :D

Last edited:
How about now?

How about now?

How about now?

I'm not going to the crawl, but I might be available to come over and drink your beer and scare your friend on Wednesday night...

leaving Wednesday morning around 8:30

I resemble this statement.

edit: Wells... Obviously... I'm leaving Auburn at 3PM Central Tuesday to make it to Jackson

Already left... in the Smokey's now... might head that way tomorrow or Weds:cool:

Going to head out sometime tuesday night or wed. morning. If I can not get to sleep tues. night, I will leave late tues. night. If I get to sleep I will leave wed. morning early when I get up. See ya'll at the crawl.

I dropped my junk off this morning and hope it's still there when I get outa these damn meetings Wed evening/Thurs morning.

I will be leaving late Wednesday night or early Thursday morning. I am in a Secret Service Financial Crimes seminar for the next two days...can't wait to wheel.

- Mark

Will be in the J-Rob train at 0830 am on Wed. In the park around 1400. Can't wait!

Will be in the J-Rob train at 0830 am on Wed. In the park around 1400. Can't wait!

We goin' have the best damned train!

Debbie and I are leaving Tuesday mid morning. Staying at the KOA in Hot Springs. Arrive ground zero 9ish Wednesday.

Go ahead and make fun of me. I don't give a sh*t.:p

Debbie and I are leaving Tuesday mid morning. Staying at the KOA in Hot Springs. Arrive ground zero 9ish Wednesday.

Go ahead and make fun of me. I don't give a sh*t.:p

You could be standing in line at the the return counter of Dollar General, I wouldn't make fun of you. Don't get kicked out of the KOA! They don't like loud tents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom