Wheels for the FJ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello,

I want to purchase new steel wheels for my '77 FJ40. I was looking at US Wheel 15x8's - White and called them to assure I would have a good fit. They told me they wouldn't fit because they will interfere with my calipers on the front.

QUESTION: Which wheels (company) will work for my FJ? Your suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Typically, 1/4" wheel spacers will get you the room to clear the calipers.

Hello,

I want to purchase new steel wheels for my '77 FJ40. I was looking at US Wheel 15x8's - White and called them to assure I would have a good fit. They told me they wouldn't fit because they will interfere with my calipers on the front.

QUESTION: Which wheels (company) will work for my FJ? Your suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

The bolt pattern is pretty standard. Question should size of center hole and backspacing. Back spacing is around three and a half inches on stock wheels. Can figure about spacer required for how much more these wheels backing is. On a 15" steel wheel besides rubbing the caliper need to look at tie rod end/ steering hitting balancing weights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom