wheels and grilles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

rule303 said:
Why is the website named Ih8mud.com if its only for off roaders?? Shouldn't it be called Iluvmud.com?

Have you ever driven your vehicle in mud?

rule303 said:
Why is the website named Ih8mud.com if its only for off roaders?? Shouldn't it be called Iluvmud.com?

that's becuz the site was started by rock crawlers

Oh, so you hate CLEANING OFF the mud! I have driven in mud, but not my LC baby.

Some bling wheels on my 99 LC. They are for sale. I just bought them to flip on Ebay.
DSCN0342.jpg

rule303 said:
Oh, so you hate CLEANING OFF the mud! I have driven in mud, but not my LC baby.

Time to break that Street Queen in. :D

Hey, rule303, are those Foose Spanks ? what size, what kind of tires Goodyear Eagle II ?, and where are you located and how much ?

Last edited:
This is becoming a blingathon. :rolleyes:

Bling it on!!!!
lx470-3.jpg

Last edited:
I thought this was funny, unitil hoser made me cry!

That is so sad. One inch sidewalls on a LX470. The wheels for sale are Foose spank 20" in mint condition with Goodyear Eagle GT +II, size 285/50/20 with about 12k on them. Same as stock diameter, so no need to change the spare. Plenty of tread left and no real wear problems. I just put them on my vehicle so folks could see what they would look like. Not my style though really. But nice if you are in to that look. The wheels alone go for over $2000 new. And these are like new. I have them listed on Ebay if anyone is interested. A used set exactly like mine just sold on Ebay for $1300 so I'd like to get at least that much. Hint: that is the reserve price.

rule303 - when you take bling photos they are supposed to have a 35% babe in them not your kid. At least thats how I understand it from looking at the ricer mags.

I was trying to talk my wife into a bikini shot, but she said no way. That's the thanks I get for buying her a Land Cruiser.

NMuzj100 said:
rule303 - when you take bling photos they are supposed to have a 35% babe in them not your kid. At least thats how I understand it from looking at the ricer mags.

Skip the rice mags, and go for the hard stuff….Low Rider magazines! They have the big boned women let’en it all hang out!

NMuzj100 said:
You must have missed the 25 threads on $3,000 after-market stereo systems and clear lenses.

I say welcome blingers as long as you provide tech on your mods and don't get offended when we laugh at the whale fin spoilers.

bbaarrrryy - try a search using "JDM" in the 100 forum. Should bring up plenty of bling threads with japanese goodies.

Hey...I resemble that remark :flipoff2: But I love my sound system...even when ripping up the rocks and mud...makes the highway miles melt away :grinpimp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom