Wheeling Saturday April 14 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I prefer the term “trail cred” over “carnage”. I forget the trail name, but it’s the one that takes you eventually down to jk killer. Wasn’t paying enough attention to the drivers rear and came down too quickly off a rock and into the bank. Thunk, quarter pushed in and got the rear door a bit. I think it can be pdr’d and if not, I get a reminder.

I prefer the term “trail cred” over “carnage”. I forget the trail name, but it’s the one that takes you eventually down to jk killer. Wasn’t paying enough attention to the drivers rear and came down too quickly off a rock and into the bank. Thunk, quarter pushed in and got the rear door a bit. I think it can be pdr’d and if not, I get a reminder.
Blair not like you to not paying attention!!!! But stuff happens.............of course

I had a great time, as usual, and learned a couple of things about the Park and my truck. I was up for Jotter's Way but thought that mostly folks would want to head back, so no problem moving by. Need to hit the drive through car wash and will be ready to head out again.

20180414_101615[1].jpg

A few pics from Saturday ... one from Sunday

20180414_101553[1].jpg

20180414_103122[1].jpg

20180414_124224[1].jpg

20180415_112400[1].jpg

20180414_103111[1].jpg

That was me honking at you earlier today!

That was me honking at you earlier today!

I figured it out after I truned and could see the Yorklyn wrap. Taking the back way to the bagel shop after fueling up at Quick Fill. We need to hook up soon, I need an estimate to have my center garage opening made taller so I will be able to fit the truck in once it's lifted. I'm sure the wife will love that ... or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom