Wheel Tire Mount/Balance (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just purchased Industrial wheel and tire mounting and balancing system.

RangerRX980ECombo-2T.jpg

Mounts <38 Balances <48, New machinery with all the wheel protectors for expensive wheels. Also able to mount and balance motorcycle wheels/tires.

Club pricing of $7.50 per operation: dismount, mount, balance. Willing to barter and trade for services :hillbilly:. Discounts for balancing if you bring your own weights. Won't ask what the wheels came from or what they are going on like some other companies seem to be doing:hillbilly:.

Contact me by email to arrange a time and date.
koopz36 at gmail dot com

Thanks
Keith

heh, looks like you REALLY got pissed off at the costco mounting policy eh?

I'll certainly give you a shout when I need something tho!

cheers,
r

Nice! Sweet! Now I can use the laithe while my tires get balanced!:popcorn:

Never actually got to enjoy the awesome experience Costco solicits for a wheel and tire service. Albeit it did irk me when they wouldn't order anything over the phone and insisted I come in with the vehicle. Was a pretty good deal for less than year old equipment.. half price in near new shape. Other then how much space it takes up, how many times in a lifetime have you wanted to play with wheels and tires on vehicle and not done it for the cost factors? I have $500 worth of work in my backyard at today's rates!!
It's more of a specialty service being that if someone has really nice wheels they can have tires mounted and balanced and get to watch the process, no waiting, and get a quality job for a fair price.
I'm in the market for a covered (somewhat waterproof)trailer and a generator, hoping to make this mobile operation in the very near future. :D