What's it worth (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I haven't been on the forum in a long time and I haven't been using my LC much lately either. It's time to put it up for sale and I wanted to get some real world advise on it's value. It's an original South Florida '94 FZJ80, loaded, leather, sunroof, locked, 106K miles, very clean truck but needs paint on at least the hood (Florida sun has done it's job on the clear coat). I am the second owner since 64K miles. I bought it in '06 or '07 stock.

I then installed an ARB BUll bumper with 12k winch, ARB full rack, Kaymar carrier, OME lift, after market wheels, 35 Toyo MT's and my wife has had it since. She wants a car now and this must go. I just replaced the MT's with new 35 Procomp extreme AT's (less than 500 miles) the spare is still the MT. I have the 5 original steelies too.

Ok, I'm sitting down! What's it worth??:popcorn:

If I where you I would pay the extra couple $ and have the hood painted and then it sounds mint. Pics would really help with an estimate. But off your words I would ask $12-13k. That mileage really gives you some leverage and all the mods

Hey I am in Boynton... We are so close... We should meet. I would love to take a look at your rig. and talk cruisers. let me know.

PM ME!!

Frank

scrowley - Thanks for the help. I really appreciate it. I think you are right about painting the hood. We'll see what action it brings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom