Whats a pretty mint1988 FJ60 with a 13bt/h55 worth? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruisedeisel

Toyota's for life
Threads
I have a friend thinking of selling it. I might just buy it and flip in for 5-10g profit.

I think it could sell towards 40g.

I have a friend thinking of selling it. I might just buy it and flip in for 5-10g profit.

I think it could sell towards 40g.

No idea on value. @GTSSportCoupe was just stating in a different post that prices seem to be coming down.

On a completely different front, banks are tightening up on lending. Unless your potential buyer has ‘cash’ to buy it, the banks are less likely now to loan money for it. We have contractors that are getting stiffed on 6 figure bills, and they’re not being paid as quickly as before.

Where I’m going with all this is I wouldn’t buy it unless you are happy to own it for a while… :D

Graham's was a 70 with the 13bt I think?

I have no idea what a nice cruisers worth. I'm too much of a cheap canute.

I've never paid more than 8k for a cruiser, and I probably never will :lol:

He had a bj70, but also put a 13bt into a 60 series and sold it shortly after I thought? Maybe I'm mixed up and it was put in the 70. He always had so much on the go. Just has mini truck now I think and another taco if I recall.

Graham's was a 70 with the 13bt I think?

I have no idea what a nice cruisers worth. I'm too much of a cheap canute.

I've never paid more than 8k for a cruiser, and I probably never will :lol:

$8k… I’m not sure what that makes me. My 40 was $1250… my 45 was $100 + $50 (towing)… my Ambo was $1250… my Subaru way $500 (about $500 more than I should have paid).

Pretty sure you don't want me to answer that. :flipoff2:
No interest in a 60 series... but the 13bt/h55 would be a great combo for a 40 series. ;)

Is it currently insured? Where is it parked at night... nudge... nudge.

J. K.

Ya, real estate is crashing, stock market too. Lots of cruisers up for sale that ain't selling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom