what would be a fair asking price for this.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am from the US but now live down under, I was wondering what something that looks like this , un-restored straight out off the ranches is worth on the open market here in the US, most of them are Diesels that I see . I have shipped Caravans/travel trailers from the UK to Oz and the odd thing into the US so i understand about shipping , but its while I have been back here for xmas that my neighbour has turned my attention to these being a IH8MuD member himself as I was looking at a landrover to bring in
..sorry for the bad Grammar

toyota 45.JPG

toyota rj45.JPG

I am from the US but now live down under, I was wondering what something that looks like this , un-restored straight out off the ranches is worth on the open market here in the US, most of them are Diesels that I see . I have shipped Caravans/travel trailers from the UK to Oz and the odd thing into the US so i understand about shipping , but its while I have been back here for xmas that my neighbour has turned my attention to these being a IH8MuD member himself as I was looking at a landrover to bring in
..sorry for the bad Grammar
Hello
Having bought a few from down under I would say between 3 and five Australia dollars maybe a little more for the later model if it has the disk brake front and power steering

Hello
Having bought a few from down under I would say between 3 and five Australia dollars maybe a little more for the later model if it has the disk brake front and power steering

yes .. I have seen them around at that, always with the rego down , But what would it be worth here in the US, I know I could not go wrong with a land rover but I do not know the value here when it comes time to let it go , I have no intention to restore one just use them as I have land in AZ and family in Ca when I visit... my neighbour here in the US was like a kid in the Ice Cream factory when i said I could bring one in

yes .. I have seen them around at that, always with the rego down , But what would it be worth here in the US, I know I could not go wrong with a land rover but I do not know the value here when it comes time to let it go , I have no intention to restore one just use them as I have land in AZ and family in Ca when I visit... my neighbour here in the US was like a kid in the Ice Cream factory when i said I could bring one in

I would not pay more then 5000 US dollars and then add 3000 for shipping door to doorz so a total of 8000 US dollars. It also depends on body condition and if it's diesel. I think you might be hard pressed to sell it for more as there are so many down under. All my opinion I'm sure you'll get other opinions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom