What is your 100 getting for Christmas? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

rule303 said:
A commander? Those butt ugly things? Nope. Bought the wife a EB Expedition and will wait till late winter and get an old Jeep Wrangler( cheap) for myself to play around in. I have to say, the Expedition is pretty nice for what its meant for. Hauling people.

From a Cruiser to an Explodition? Wow! Kidding! :D

What's with wife's and Expeditions?
Two of my friends wives have convinced them to go the Ford route. :doh:
I tried to make the LC sale them, but then again i'm an engineer

Back to the point of this thread.

33's BFG or Nittos - beeyotch :flipoff2:

stewbo said:
What's with wife's and Expeditions?
Two of my friends wives have convinced them to go the Ford route. :doh:
I tried to make the LC sale them, but then again i'm an engineer

Back to the point of this thread.

33's BFG or Nittos - beeyotch :flipoff2:

The '97 Lexus I just bought.....was driven by the guy's wife and she just bought an Explodition too. I think she wanted a new cushmobile which an 80 isn't.

New tires, looking for snow tires for my 18 inch rims, but may just go with some bfg at ko's. want to tint my front windows to match the rear windows. thats bout it.

Put some 285x75 16 Revos on. Get to try them out in the snow next week!

You'll enjoy them sethos1 !

My baby's gonna get some slee sliders for the first of the year, along with an AHC fluid change and new O2 sensors on 1 bank. I'd hoped for a sahara bar but I bought a gun with part of that money. :D

tabraha said:
You'll enjoy them sethos1 !

My baby's gonna get some slee sliders for the first of the year, along with an AHC fluid change and new O2 sensors on 1 bank. I'd hoped for a sahara bar but I bought a gun with part of that money. :D

Are you nuts! Had I a known you'd pass on the Sahara, I'd a given you one of my guns for Christmas! :)

ShottsUZJ100 said:
Are you nuts! Had I a known you'd pass on the Sahara, I'd a given you one of my guns for Christmas! :)

I'll go ahead and start getting the list ready for next year then... oh wait, my birthday's in July. Does that count? :cool:

No tires. Ended up with a Sirius S50 after reading a post on this forum. The thing rocks. Installed in about 20 minutes. This really helps out since my cd player has not worked for sometime. Still want sunroof, tires, sliders and a snorkel.

Merry Christmas,

uzj100

New gas chambers for the AHC suspension. The car is like new again, like driving on silk cushions and down douvets, I'm laughing aloud for every bump that I cannot feel. Great christmas ride.

(Motto: Never fill brake fluid instead of AHC fluid)

Merry Christmas :cheers:

You don't have a sunroof?

Nope. Unfrickinbelievable right. In 99 the sunroof was an option. My einstien self has had 3 99s. 1st one had rear diff, rear ac and a sunroof. 2nd one had a sunroof, no rear ac or rear diff lock and the third one has a rear ac, rear diff lock and no sunroof. I would prefer to sell it to someone who wants one without a sunroof but pretty soon, I will have one cut in.

uzj100

uzj100 said:
Nope. Unfrickinbelievable right. In 99 the sunroof was an option. My einstien self has had 3 99s. 1st one had rear diff, rear ac and a sunroof. 2nd one had a sunroof, no rear ac or rear diff lock and the third one has a rear ac, rear diff lock and no sunroof. I would prefer to sell it to someone who wants one without a sunroof but pretty soon, I will have one cut in.

uzj100

I wish mine didn't have a sunroof.

mobi-arc said:
I wish mine didn't have a sunroof.

Because it messes up your hair? :D

My girlfriend got me a brush guard with PIAA fog lights, and my brother got me a 10000K HID kit (this was all for the 100). When I get it all installed I post some pics.

SHONUFF said:
My girlfriend got me a brush guard with PIAA fog lights, and my brother got me a 10000K HID kit (this was all for the 100). When I get it all installed I post some pics.

A damage enhancer! :D

macneill said:
Because it messes up your hair? :D

Not enough hair to get messed up! I used to have a convertible. I liked it. My opinion: if I want an open air ride, I'll get a convertible. Sunroof just isn't a convertible and I've never owned a sunroof that didn't leak or break at some point.

I got BFGs 285/65/18 and I am putting them on tomorrow.
Can't wait!!!!!

I think this is my Christmas gift...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom