What is the preferred wheel spacer? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
If i was looking for a small wheel spacer to use with aftermarket wheels, what has worked for you guys? Probably between 10 and 20mm. Thanks!

Those are what I would call an "adapter" . Looking for something thinner. I have extended 9/16 wheel studs, so a 1/4 to 3/4" spacer without extra lugnuts is fine

If anyone needs a set of Spidertrax 1.25" spacers... I no longer need mine.

Make me a modest off I can't refuse!

I'm in Denver through this Sunday noon.

Also a very decent set of 5 285/70/17 KO2's I'd rather not haul all the way to San Diego...

Those are what I would call an "adapter" . Looking for something thinner. I have extended 9/16 wheel studs, so a 1/4 to 3/4" spacer without extra lugnuts is fine

Correction, I run their adapters, but they make actual spacers also, any thickness you'd like. I still have a set of 18mm spacers (no additional lugs) and are hub centric from Erich, I can post some pics of later this evening. I would've prefered to run this spacer over the adapters but couldn't easily get the longer studs they provided on. If I ever have the hubs off, I will press in longer studs and go with the spacers.

If anyone needs a set of Spidertrax 1.25" spacers... I no longer need mine.

Make me a modest off I can't refuse!

I'm in Denver through this Sunday noon.

Also a very decent set of 5 285/70/17 KO2's I'd rather not haul all the way to San Diego...
I can sell them on consignment for you if you like... for a modest fee. :)

18mm spacers

IMG_0782.JPG

IMG_0784.JPG

haha - those are a set I lent for a test fit from Motrsport Tech - 18mm w/ the matching longer wheel studs...

E

Motorsport Tech - same place I linked above. Navigate to the "Custom" tab.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom